Vango Maritsa 600XL Airbeam Tent 2017
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Vango Protex® 420 Double Ripstop 6000HH fabric
- Vango Super Size Airbeams
- SkyTrack II lantern hanging points and inner pockets
- Fully Sewn-in Oxford Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
New to the Vango AirBeam® Elite collection, the Maritsa 600XL tent is a 6 man tent, which is perfect for family campers seeking a sophisticated tent with lots of space. The Maritsa is quick and easy to pitch and extremely versatile due to its multiple entry points and abundance of living space. The layout comprises of three king sized bedrooms, a walk-in wardrobe and a sizeable built in front awning. The high roof and large sky light windows give this tent a light and airy feel. The Maritsa will be a real head turner on the campsite and is perfect for those seeking the very best in luxurious family camping.
- Pack Size: L78.0 x H48.0 x W48.0cm
- Weight: 49.5kg
- Pitching time: 10min
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Two zipped dividers create three separate bedrooms to sleep 6. These dividers can be removed to completely open up the inner tent into one room
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- The additional bedroom can be hung using our innovative SkyTrack® System, providing flexibility for how many people can sleep in the tent
- High cable entry on the internal wall allows for increased flexibility on how to feed power cables into the tent or awning
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Tent tidy - Additional storage pod at the front of tent. Designed to store outdoor items such as toys, boots etc.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango Protex® 420 Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- Fully zipped front awning - The optional awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- NEW Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Reflective trim outline - For visibility in low light
|Tent Size||6 man tent|