Vango Anantara IV Air 650XL Airbeam Tent 2022
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Single Point Inflation - multiple deflation points
- Sentinel Elite 150D 5,000HH (212g fabric) Polyester with ColourLok
- Vango Super Size Airbeams & Villa Construction
- SkyTrack II lantern hanging points and inner pockets
- Dark Midnight Bedrooms so you don't wake up so early
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
Vango has reintroduced a Polyester version of their best-selling tent, the Vango Anantara. It shares all of the same features as its bigger polycotton brother but at a keener price and lighter in weight. The Anantara IV Air tent is now available in two different sizes for the first time in its history: the original extra-large 6 person tent remains in the range and a smaller 4 berth (450XL) has been introduced for couples/small families who want top-level specification, but not necessarily the width. For the 2022 season, Vango has now added the ability to zip on extra side studios to increase your sleeping space without taking up any more living area or use as an extra storage/dining section. The Vango Anantara still offers unbelievable space in the bedrooms, living and awning areas due to Vango’s new upright Villa Construction Airbeams which give better internal space even in the corners. Not only does the Anantara use Vango’s Sentinel Exclusive fabric but they have now embedded it with ColourLok which means that the colour and fabric is designed to last longer than other manufacturers’ tents.
Now with single point inflation, the tent couldn't be any easier to pitch. With the new Turbo 12V Pump, you can sit back, relax and watch the tent inflate itself! The tent also has high visibility storm strap points to help you stop tripping. The front door gives the user the flexibility to keep the weather completely out. The tops of the PVC windows drop down to allow airflow into the tent while the curtains still ensure privacy; alternatively, the curtains can be rolled away for ventilation without barriers.
The Anantara has a modern design with unique features such as Vango’s own Multi-flex door system which allows maximum versatility for the front door of the tent. The tent also has multiple mesh doors that give good air circulation without allowing bugs to come in. Nothing about this tent is old fashioned and this is very apparent when it comes to the bedroom compartments; Vango has made the bedrooms considerably longer, wider and even darker to ensure you have a good night’s rest.
A dividing door between the living and the awning area can be completely zipped back to create one big open space. Alternatively, the wall can be left in place to make use of the lovely big mesh window and put an additional bedroom in place. Vango’s signature features such as SkyTrack, Supersized Beams, zip-up curtains and zip-dividers are highlighted throughout this tent making it unlike any other on the market.
An additional zip on the front allows you to add an awning to make the tent bigger if you wish, not an issue when it only takes 12 minutes to pitch the tent in the first place! The new ‘Smart Pack Roller Bag’ helps to get the tent packed away with complete ease.
Why not check out our own Attwoolls Pitching & Packing Videos on this tent!
- Weight: 52.3kg
- Pack Size: L82.0 x H54.0 x W60.0cm
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 12 Minutes
- AirSpeed SI Pro System - Inflate the whole tent from a single inflation point which self isolates itself.
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Villa Construction - Upright sidewalls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximize the internal space
- Sentinel Exclusive Fabric - Designed for dedicated campers who embark on several trips a year, often for extended breaks. The blend of fibres ensures longevity against any wear and tear, whilst our new ColourLok technology enhances resistance to UV fading. Sentinel Pro is extremely waterproof (5,000mm HH rating) and will perform in all weather conditions.
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Conservatory Covered Entrance - With large bay windows and a rain safe door it is the perfect place to socialise or dine no matter the weather
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Multi-flex Front Doors - Allows for varying levels of opening, perfect for any weather
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system that allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Front Mesh Door - A full front awning mesh door increases airflow into the tent.
- Multiple Cable Entry Points - Three cleverly positioned cable entry points allow you to neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to keep your camping appliances powered
- Midnight Bedrooms - darkened bedrooms ensure a great night’s sleep and a long lie-in in the morning
- Living Area Pelmet Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets perfect for storing essentials
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Super-King Bedrooms - Provides 70cm of sleeping space per person as well as additional legroom perfect for taller campers or anyone using camp beds
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plenty of space to relax and unwind with the double section living area
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fits to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- SkyLight Windows - Windows that run along the roofline of the tent increase the amount of light during the day and are perfect for star gazing at night
- Diamond Pro - High-quality windows which provide clearer views and increased durability
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- High Visibility Storm Straps - reflect light and reduce chances of tripping over
- Smart Pack Roller Bag - Full front of the roller bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- Webbing Storm Anchors - Secure guying of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Polyester inner tent - Quality fabric, providing a luxurious feel to the tent
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
|Tent Size||6 man tent|
This product is supplied with a manual air pump as standard.