Vango Blade 200 Tent 2023
- Pitching time: 8 mins
- Protex® Eco 70D 3,000HH Polyester flysheet
- Single pole construction for easy pitching and packing
- Multiple Mesh Vents for increased airflow
- Fully wind & rain tested
- Breathable inner tent to reduce condensation
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Blade 200 tent has been in Vango’s range for many years and for the new 2022 season it has been updated to be more sustainable and Eco friendly - all of which without compromising on the design of quality of the tent. One of the biggest plus points to the Blade is its compact and lightweight pack size. Not many tents can compete with the Blade, especially when you consider the price. There is a single pole which makes the tent easy to pitch, merely peg the base of the inner tent, insert the pole and then cover with the waterproof flysheet. There are multiple reflective points on the tent and if that wasn’t enough there are reflective guylines as well with easy adjustable line-lok runners.
The Blade sits in Vango’s new Earth Trek Collection which has been designed to be environmentally friendly and durable. The entire range is made from single use plastics and every tent has an equivalent plastic bottle total to help show what Vango can create from just a small amount of waste. The Protex Eco fabric has a waterproof rating of 3,000mm HH and UV protection factor of UPF30+. The material has been designed to be lightweight and durable as we have come to know and love from Vango’s Trekking tents.
The bedroom inner has a strong groundsheet material which is waterproof to 6,000mm HH. There are also inner pockets to help store items such as phones or torches. In the door of the inner tent, you have a mesh panel which can be opened as a vent to help increase airflow and reduce condensation. All in all, the Blade is a great option for someone who is looking for a super compact lightweight tent which isn’t going to cost the Earth.
- Weight: 2.15kg
- Pack Size: 47.0 x ø12.0cm
- Capacity: 2 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 8 Minutes
- Protex® Eco Flysheet - Created from single-use plastics with a focus on the environment, this 70D polyester is waterproof to 3000mm HH, has fully taped seams, providing durability and reliability for wild camps.
- Single Pole Construction - For quick and simple pitching
- Inner First Pitch - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- 70D 6000mm HH Polyester Groundsheet - Waterproof, durable, reliable and is easy to clean
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, while keeping bugs out
- Flysheet Door Vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Multi-function Flysheet Door - Open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple Reflective Points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Orange Reflective Guylines - Vivid reflective high strength guylines, provides high visibility in low light
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
|2 man tent