Vango Capri II Air 500XL Airbeam Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 9 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Durable Polyester (68gm fabric) with ColourLock
- Vango Standard Airbeams & Villa Construction
- SkyTrack II lantern hanging points and inner pockets
- New Dark Midnight Bedrooms
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Vango Capri 500XL has been a campsites favourite for the past 4 years. Not only is it great value but it is quick and easy to pitch thanks to Vango’s Airbeam technology; the whole tent can be pitched by one person in 8 minutes as seen from our Mike’s Pitching & Packing Video. For the 2020 season they have made further improvements by using a new Midnight Bedroom fabric to help make the inner darker thus allowing the owner to get a good night’s rest and hopefully not wake up when the sun does.
Vango have used their special ‘Sentinel Dura’ fabric which ensures a good life span and has now been embedded with ColourLock to elongate the life of the colour and fabric of the tent. Vango have introduced their own Villa Construction designed Airbeams to give you extra height and space throughout the tent. The Capri Air has all of the main features that you have come to know and love from Vango, such as their unique SkyTrack System (giving a hanging point anywhere in the tent), multiple cable entry points (to have electric inside the tent without having to leave a door open), mesh doors & windows (allows good circulation of air throughout the tent to help fight condensation).
The Capri II Air 500XL tent stands out as spacious yet affordable without being too bulky or heavy which really does help when you come to pack the car.
- Pack Size: L70.0 x H43.0 x W40.0cm
- Weight: 23.4kg
- Pitching time: 8min
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners.
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent.
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions.
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Midnight Bedrooms - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Inflatable AirBeam structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles
- Sentinel Dura - Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
|Product Tags||Bestseller, Attwoolls Exclusive|
|Tent Size||5 man tent|