Vango Danu Hub Gazebo 2022
- Pitching time: 14 mins
- Produced from recycled material equivalent to 131 plastic bottles
- Durable Eco Polyester (62g fabric), 3,000mm HH
- Vango's Pre-Angled Powerflex Fibreglass Poles
- Double Mesh Windows & Adjustable Pegging System
- Clip-in Riser Groundsheet Included
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Vango Danu Hub is the UK’s first gazebo to be made from recycled material, the unique design not only gives plenty of coverage from the wind and rain but is also made from Vango’s new Eco fabric which has been produced entirely from single use plastic, so rather than the plastic going to waste it can now be made into this gazebo. The Canopied design creates a sheltered but open space where you can remain dry while still cooking. The Danu can be used in multiple ways, whether it’s for camping, sports days, beach days or even just to have for a garden party, the possibilities for the gazebo are endless.
Vango’s Earth Collection has been designed to be environmentally friendly and durable, the entire range is made from single use plastics and every tent has an equivalent plastic bottle total to help show what Vango can create from just a small amount of waste. The Eco fabric has a waterproof rating of 3,000mm HH and UV protection factor of UPF30+, if this wasn’t enough the fabric also has ColourLok which aids colour retention from UV light.
The Danu has a varied number of features such two mesh windows which helps to keep insects out while maintaining ventilation. Vango also uses their PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles to give a strong and reliable frame but keep the pack size & weight down. A clip-in riser porch groundsheet keeps the area dry for boots & equipment while reducing draughts.
- Pack Size: L68.0 x H24.0 x W20.0cm
- Weight: 14.8kg
- Pitching time: 14min
- Size: 350 x 350cm
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Covered Entrance - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the hub.
- Mesh Window with Cover - Allows air to circulate within the living area to increase ventilation
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Sentinel Eco Fabric– With a development focus on the environment, we’ve taken single-use waste plastic and transformed it into our Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping while supporting our environment
|Tent Size||3 x 3m|