Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Attwoolls’, ‘John Attwooll & Co (Tents) Ltd’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is John Attwooll & Co (Tents) Ltd, Bristol Road, Whitminster, Glos, GL2 7LX. Our company registration number is 802641. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All prices are in £ sterling and are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. Payment can be made by any major credit/debit card.
All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- For card security reasons payment may be debited before the contract is formed. If your order is cancelled by either party or ultimately rejected for any reason, a full refund will be made immediately using our secure online payment processing system. For the purposes of this agreement the dispatch of your order from our warehouses constitutes our acceptance of your order.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Attwooll’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Persons under the age of 18 should use this website only with the supervision of an adult. Payment information must be provided by or with the permission of an adult.
- Accounts – In order to purchase goods on this website you can create an account which will contain certain personal details and payment information which may vary based upon your use of this website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this website you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful.
- you have permission to submit payment information where permission may be required.
It is recommended that you do not share your account details, particularly your username and password. Attwoolls accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not share your account details in your internet browser.