Outwell Stone Lake 5ATC Tent 2019
- Pitching time: 13 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Outtex® Airtech Polycotton TC fabric
- Multi point Rigid Air Tube system
- Tinted windows & darkened bedrooms
- Fully sewn-in oxford groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Stone Lake Air Technical Cotton (ATC) tent is smart and elegant and in our opinion the best-looking tent on the market, by far. It uses Outwell’s Outtex AirTech fabric which self-regulates the temperature to make your camping experience a pleasant one. The Stone Lake has three main zones throughout the tent, a wide awning area that leads seamlessly into the living section before moving into the spacious sleeping area. The whole tent can be easily pitched in 13 minutes thanks to Outwell’s Rigid Air System which means inflating and deflating has never been easier, as seen in our Attwooll’s Pitching Video.
The tent has oversized Gothic Style Air Tubes which allow good interior height as well as giving a solid structure against the elements. The inner bedrooms have a darkened feel to them helping to ensure that you don’t wake up when the sun rises and the bedrooms are manufactured in such a way that you should be able to fit high-rise beds into them without a problem. Every window has been tinted so that plenty of light is still able to flood in without compromising your privacy or security, the additional curtains can be used as well, if necessary.
The Polycotton fabric not only helps to keep the tent cool in warmer weather but multiple low and high-level ventilation panels increase the circulation of air to make it a more comfortable environment. Each living room door also has a secondary mesh panel to help give protection against flies and bugs but not compromise on breathability and circulation of fresh air.
Overall, the Outwell Stone Lake 5ATC is Outwell’s top of the range Polycotton tent and you can clearly see why, if the look of it doesn’t win your heart, the space, practicality and features certainly will.
- Breathable TC flysheet fabric regulates internal climate for all-weather control
- Gothic style air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Darkened Premier Bedrooms feature versatile 360-degree Access System and Nightsky ceiling
- Two additional side doors with mesh panels behind for good ventilation and flexible access
- Double Zips allow full front awning opening with veranda setup privacy
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Easy Access System has fold-flat groundsheet at the door to prevent tripping
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Type of tent: Four room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 5
- Flysheet: Outtex® Airtech Select (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% TC polyester
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, intergrated awning
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance.
- Floor: Double-coated 210D 100% Oxford Polyester,
- Pitching way: Main Body first and then Awning
- Pack size: 92 x 53 x 53cm,
- Weight: 34.4kg
|Tent Size||5 man tent|