Outwell Sundale 7PA Tent 2022
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Outtex® 4000HH (100% polyester) fabric
- Multi-point Rigid Air Tube System frame
- Tinted windows & darkened bedrooms (with zip dividers)
- Fully sewn-in oxford groundsheet & HookTrack System
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Outwell Sundale 7PA is our favourite tent in Outwell’s Prime collection as it is geared up for the family who wants space and features but without breaking the bank. Outwell have truly added every feature in their arsenal, examples of this are the HookTrack System, this allows you to create a hanging point anywhere along the beam because the Hook simply clips on- it has never been easier to hang a light or a storage unit. This tent also has zip dividers between the bedroom compartments to give you that next level of privacy from room to room, a dark panel over the bedroom section to block out morning light in the hope that the kids can stay asleep for longer. An important new feature for this season is a new Rear Ventilation system which can be opened up fully to increase airflow and reduce condensation.
The Sundale also features a rain safe canopy side door which has a mesh door behind it, the dividing door between the living and canopy area can be rolled back completely to make one big area. When this door is left in place it can be used as the first barrier for bugs as it has two sizable mesh windows, the same door has Outwells iconic Quick & Quiet Magnetic door feature, you can now open and close a door without having to use zips and this can also be seen at the front of the master bedroom.
The Sundale uses Outwell’s Rigid Air System for ease of pitching and stability, you can happily erect this tent within 12 minutes, as seen in our Attwoolls Pitching Videos. There are two main bedrooms at the back of the tent that can accommodate up to 7 people but really it is more suitable as a very comfy 5/6 berth.
If you are looking for a good quality and spacious tent for the family then the Outwell Sundale 7PA is the tent for you.
- Type of tent: Four-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 7
- Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% pongee polyester
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room & 1 front awning section
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance.
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size: 92 x 44 x 44cm
- Weight: 34.4kg
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom. Vertical front wall for enhanced practical living space and easy zip operation
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening
- Durable storm webbings
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Lite Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Compressible carrybag for compact pack size
|Tent Size||7 man tent|
This product is supplied with a manual air pump as standard.