Outwell Knoxville 7SA Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 14 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Outtex® 6000HH Pro (100% polyester) fabric
- Multi-point Rigid Air Tube System frame with roof Bracers
- Tinted windows, & darkened bedrooms (with zip dividers)
- Fully sewn-in oxford groundsheet & HookTrack System
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Outwell Knoxville 7SA Air Tent is based on the much loved Lakeville 7SA Tent. For the 2021 season, however, it has some better features than its predecessor and offers loads of living space throughout the tent! This model still has Outwell's Superior Air system which took over from their Smart Air System. You can now inflatable each beam individually but still, have the additional roof bracers to give you that stability the Smart Air gave you. This helps to make it is a lot easier to pack away as the air doesn't get trapped anywhere in the tent (as seen in our Attwooll’s Pitching Videos).
This three-zone tunnel tent gives you the maximum amount of room for sleeping, dining, and cooking. All three internal sections can be opened up to create a single space making the tent more versatile and accommodates for all your needs. The Knoxville also features a rain safe canopy side door which has a mesh door behind it, the dividing door between the living and canopy area can be rolled back completely to make one big area. When this door is left in place it can be used as the first barrier for bugs as it has two sizable mesh windows, the same door has Outwells iconic Quick & Quiet Magnetic door feature, you can now open and close a door without having to use zips and this can also be seen at the front of the master bedroom.
The internal height of the Lakeville is immense regardless of how tall you are. This is because of Outwell’s Gothic Arch style air tubes and well-designed floor space which makes the tent feel bigger than it is. Throughout the tent, there are beautifully large tinted windows which allow plenty of light to flood in. Giving an element of privacy curtains are in place in every window to take that privacy to the next level and keep the sunlight from waking you up. The Dark Premier Bedrooms are now even darker thanks to the new colour for 2021 and a darker material above the inner.
This tent has certain features that you don't see in other brands tents, such as Outwells new HookTrack System allows you to create a hanging point anywhere along the beam because the Hook simply clips on- it has never been easier to hang a light or a storage unit. There is also Outwell's new quick & 'quiet bedroom' which gives you easy access to the sleeping compartment without making a noise.
In short, the Outwell Knoxville is an inflatable tent that oozes charm and class, while offering plenty of space and functionality. You really will be the envy of your fellow campers with this tent.
- Three zones: wet room, dry living room and bedroom
- Power Air System offers durable individual air tube technology, with pre-shaped, Gothic-style tubes pumped up or deflated easily via easy access external valves
- Gothic style air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Side doors with mesh panel behind, one with Rainsafe canopy
- The rain-safe canopy protects side access from water ingress
- The front door has four zip sliders for multiple opening options including varanda setup
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts airflow from full open to zip sealed
- Entirely waterproof and durable sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Floating Guyline System elegantly reduces pitching time, flags tripping hazard and simplifies tension adjustment
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows, with zip-up curtains, block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Trolley Carrybag
- Type of tent: Three-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 7
- Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 Pro (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% pongee polyester
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room & 1 front awning section
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance.
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size: 98 x 51 x 51cm
- Weight: 46.0kg
The Outwell Knoxville 7SA Air Tent is based on the much loved Lakeville 7SA Tent. For the 2021 season, however, it has some better features than its predecessor and offers loads of living space throughout the tent! This model still has Outwells Superior Air system which took over from their Smart Air System. You can now inflatable each beam individually but still, have the additional roof bracers to give you that stability the Smart Air gave you. This helps to make it is a lot easier to pack away as the air doesn't get trapped anywhere in the tent (as seen in our Attwooll’s Pitching Videos).
The internal height of the Lakeville is immense regardless of how tall you are. This is because of Outwell’s Gothic Arch style air tubes and well-designedThe Dark Premier Bedrooms are now even darker thanks to the new colour for 2021 and a darker material above the inner.
|Tent Size||7 man tent|