Outwell Airville 6SA Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 13 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Outtex® 6000HH Pro (100% polyester) fabric
- Multi-point Rigid Air Tube System frame with roof Bracers
- Tinted windows, Wing-Lounge & darkened bedrooms (with zip dividers)
- Fully sewn-in oxford groundsheet & HookTrack System
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Outwell Airville 6SA Tent was Outwell's Flagship tent for the 2020 and it is back for the new season with yet more improvements. On of the things we loved about the tent was that it offers more living space than anything else in their Polyester range. Outwell have introduced their new Superior Air range which takes over from their Smart Air System, you can now inflatable each beam individually but have additional roof bracers to give you that stability the Smart Air gave you. This helps to make it is a lot easier to pack away as the air doesn't get trapped anywhere in the tent, as seen in our Attwooll’s Pitching Videos.
This three-zone tunnel tent gives you the maximum amount of room for sleeping, dining and cooking. All three internal sections can be opened up to create a single space which helps to make the tent versatile and accommodating for different needs. A new Wing-Lounge area extends the main living room out towards the guy-ropes, lending itself perfectly for an entrance or more ideally a seating area. A two panelled awning door gives the option of having either the main door shut, half-open or completely rolled away. There are multiple other vents situated throughout the tent, such as the new system in the bedroom area which can be left open to increase airflow, other vents are in places like below all of the side windows and in the living room.
The internal height of the Airville is immense regardless of how tall you are and this is because of Outwell’s Gothic Arch style air tubes, it also helps to create greater use of floor space which makes the tent feel bigger than it actually is. Throughout the tent there are beautifully large tinted windows which allow plenty of light to flood in while giving an element of privacy, curtains are in place in every window to take that privacy to the next level and keep the sunlight from waking you up. The Dark Premier Bedrooms are now even darker thanks to the new colour for 2021 and a darker material above the inner.
This tent actually has certain features that you don't see in other brands tents, such as Outwells new HookTrack System which allows you to create a hanging point anywhere along the beam and because the Hook simply clips on, it has never been easy to hang a light or a storage unit. There is also Outwell's new quick & quiet bedroom which give you easy access to the bedroom compartment without making a noise.
In short, the Outwell Airville is an inflatable tent which oozes charm and class as well as offering plenty of space and functionality. You will really be the envy of your fellow campers with this tent.
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom
- Versatile wing lounge area provides extra living or sleeping space, or a special place to relax in comfort
- Power Air System offers durable individual air tube technology, with pre-shaped, Gothic-style tubes pumped up or deflated easily via easy access external valves
- Gothic style air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Two additional side door with mesh panel behind for good ventilation and flexible access
- Storm straps for enhanced stability
- Front door has four zip sliders for multiple opening options including varanda setup
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Entirely waterproof and durable sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Floating Guyline System elegantly reduces pitching time, flags tripping hazard and simplifies tension adjustment
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows, with zip-up curtains, block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Trolley Carrybag
- Type of tent: Three-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 6
- Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 Pro (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% pongee polyester
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room & 1 front awning section
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance.
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size: 100 x 51 x 51cm
- Weight: 43.6kg
|Tent Size||6 man tent|