Outwell Wood Lake 7ATC Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 13 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Outtex Airtech® breathable Polycotton fabric
- Multi-Point Inflation System frame for best performance
- Tinted windows & Darkened Ambassador Bedrooms for the ultimate privacy and comfort
- Fully Sewn-in Oxford Groundsheet and Quick & Quiet Access Doors
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Outwell Wood Lake Air ATC Tent is Outwell's Flagship tent for the 2021 and offers more living space than anything else in their Polycotton range. It is based on the iconic Stone Lake 7ATC Tent but the Wood Lake is equipped with a much higher level of specification.
As the Wood Lake is inflatable it becomes very easy to pitch the tent for a weekend, let alone a week. The tent can be erect within 15 minutes, as seen in our Attwooll’s Pitching Videos. This three-zone tunnel tent gives you the maximum amount of room for sleeping, dining and cooking. All three internal sections can be opened up to create a single space which helps to make the tent versatile and accommodating for different needs. A two panelled awning door gives the option of having either the main door shut, half-open or completely rolled away, a mesh door then sits between the living and front awning so that tent can get the maximum amount of bug-free airflow. Outwell have added a new ventilation system behind the bedrooms to make the tent more comfortable on warmer days and have created a breathable cover so that natural light can also be blocked out at the same time.
The internal height of the Wood Lake is immense regardless of how tall you are and this is because of Outwell’s Gothic Arch style air tubes, it also helps to create greater use of floor space which makes the tent feel bigger than it actually is. Throughout the tent there are beautifully large tinted windows which allow plenty of light to flood in while giving an element of privacy, zipped curtains are in place in every window to take that privacy to the next level and keep the sunlight from waking you up.
This tent actually has certain features that you don't see in other brands tents, such as Outwells new HookTrack System which allows you to create a hanging point anywhere along the beam and because the Hook simply clips on, it has never been easy to hang a light or a storage unit. There is also Outwell's iconic quick & quiet bedroom which give you easy access to the bedroom compartment without making a noise, this feature is also now on the living room door.
Overall, we feel the Wood Lake 7ATC has all of the ingredients of a high-end tent and is perfect for the family who wants to buy a tent which will last for years to come.
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom
- Manually placed apex air tube over bedroom optimises stability
- Gothic style air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Additional side door with mesh panel behind for good ventilation and flexible access
- Durable storm webbings
- Double zips allow full front opening with varanda setup possibility
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts airflow from full open to zip sealed
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer more height, a larger floor area and cable entry points
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Floating Guyline System elegantly reduces pitching time, flags tripping hazard and simplifies tension adjustment
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows with zip-up curtains for privacy
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
|Tent Size||7 man tent|