Outdoor Revolution Movelite T3E Air Midline Awning 2024
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- 240HDE lightweight fabric (150D), 4,000mm HH
- Oxygen Air Frame System with Dynamic Valve & Intelligent Relief System
- Front & Tunnel Doors can completely open up for ultimate flexibility
- Sewn-in Groundsheet with side & front Mesh Door
- Manual Pump, Pegs, Storm Straps & Carry Bag Included
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
Outdoor Revolution’s Movelite T3E is one of our favourite new awnings for the 2022 season, it has all of the advantages of a small awning and can easily be increased in size by purchasing optional extras. A forward-facing design helps to ensure that you are looking the same way as the van, this means that you tend to face a view rather than your neighbour's pitch. On the front of the awning, there is a very generous open canopy which gives plenty of coverage against the elements, not to mention a perfect place put your wet/muddy shoes so that you can enter the clean-living area without bringing the outside in with you. The same front canopy can be enclosed by zipping on the porch door to increase your internal space. Other optional extras included are an additional canopy which can be zipped onto front of the awning attach to your van (by buying a Retro Connector) and if you are looking for extra sleeping space a rear annexe can be attached instead of the rear panel.
If you wish to sleep extra guests/kids a 2 berth inner bedroom can be clipped into the main body of the awning if there isn’t a need to buy the annexe. Ventilation is a key part of the T3E, not only are there low & high level vents around the awning, but the front door also has a complete mesh panel built into it. This combined with the built on canopy allows air to flow into the awning regardless of what the weather is doing.
There are three different sizes for attachment with the most popular one being for VW sized vans (Low = 180-220cm), the taller size fits nicely to low-line motorhomes and panel vans (Mid = 220-255cm) and there is also a separate size for larger motorhomes (High 255 – 305cm). Crystal clear PVC windows offer plenty of light in the awning and toggle-up privacy curtains can be used to hide the contents of the awning when you drive-away.
Thankfully the awning features Outdoor Revolutions Oxygen Air Frame tubes which give good stability in the wind as well as being quick and easy to pitch (as seen from our Attwoolls Pitching & Packing Videos) and it is also fitted with the Intelligent Frame relief valve system to monitor the pressure on the hotter days. All of the tubes come complete with a Lifetime Guarantee as standard.
The Movelite T3E Awning can be really flexible to suit the needs of the camper, this combined with a high level Spec means that it will become a favourite choice for the campsite.
- Width: 375cm
- Depth: 310cm (410cm with tunnel)
- Kador Length: 245cm
- Attachment Height: 220 - 255cm
- Pack Size: 88 x 40 x 40cm
- Weight: 21.16kg
- 240HDE Hex High density all-weather lightweight fabric
- 4,000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Oxygen Air frame System with Dynamic Speed & Intelligent Relief System
- Lifetime Guarantee on the Air Frame System (T's & C's Apply)
- Porch Door & Rear Annexe accessory options
- Zip back front doors with a full Pheonix mesh ventilation
- Integral front canopy with side windows
- Left & Right-hand cowl door with waterproof zips
- Inner Cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- Double interconnecting cowl door for easy vehicle access
- 4mm & 6mm twin beading connection point
- Rear zip back cowl access for doors
- Crystal clear Tinted PVC windows with zip-up blinds
- Sewn-in groundsheet
- Optional Sun Canopy is also available
- Hanging points for optional 2 & 4 berth sleeping inner tents
- Adjustable pegging system with elastic bungee intermediates
- Lumi Link & Uplighter compatible
- Manual Pump, Storm Straps, Peg Set & Carry Bag included