Outdoor Revolution Cayman Combo Air Mid Awning 2024
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- 120 HDE lightweight fabric
- Oxygen Air Frame System with Dynamic Valve
- 2x Rain safe canopy doors which can be sealed with the optional porch door
- Sewn-in Groundsheet with Drop-down doors
- Manual Pump, Pegs & Carry Bag Included
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Cayman Combo Air is one of Outdoor Revolution's most versatile models as it gives you the option of chop and changing your main entrance from the front to the back. This also comes in handy if your vehicle has two entrances as it can fit on either side of the campervan. Both of these doors can be enclosed by an additional porch door allowing you to create three separate enclosed areas. Each main door has its own mesh panel to you can really maximise your airflow on a hot day/night. A big update for the new season is that the groundsheet is now sewn-in to give you the ultimate seal against the elements.
As the awning is side facing it means that your awning is most likely going to be facing a view rather than your neighbour's pitch. The Awning comes with two rain safe doors (thanks to the canopies at either side). The same openings help to create a sheltered outside space so that you can get a bit of protection against the wind.
There are two different sizes for attachment with the most popular one being for VW sized vans (Lowline = 180-210cm) and the taller size fits nicely to motorhomes and high-line camper vans (Midine = 210-255cm). Crystal clear PVC windows offer plenty of light in the awning and toggle-up privacy curtains can be used to hide the contents of the awning when you drive-away.
The Cayman Air has two doors in the tunnel section which allow you to enter your van without going through the awning every time. Thankfully the awning features Outdoor Revolution’s Oxygen Air Frame tubes which give good stability in the wind as well as being quick and easy to pitch (as seen from our Attwoolls Pitching & Packing Videos): It also packs away to a nice small size which is crucial when in a small van.
The Cayman Combo Air is certainly quite different when compared to other awnings and it will certainly stand out on the campsite as a very flexible design.
- Width: 400cm
- Depth: 300cm (380cm with tunnel)
- Kador Lenght: 260cm
- Attachment Height: 210 - 255cm
- Pack Size: 80 x 45 x 36cm
- Weight: 18.7kg
- 120HDE High Density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostaric Head 3000mm
- Oxygen Air frame System with 2 tubes
- Twin Ebded design with zip back doors on both sides
- Integral twin ended eyebrow canopies with fibreglass poles
- Inner Cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin beading connection point
- Twin rear zip back cowl access for doors
- Main living area Ventilation system with velrco down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle up blinds
- Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet with fold down door access
- Hanging points in Porch Canopy for optional 2-berth sleeping inner tent (only when the Porch door is purchased)
- Manual Pump, Peg Set & Carry Bag included