Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl Air Mid Awning 2021
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- 120 HDE lightweight fabric
- Oxygen Air Frame System with Dynamic Valve
- Rain safe canopy door with 2/3rds opening
- Velcro-in Groundsheet with perimeter draft seal system
- Manual Pump, Pegs & Carry Bag Included
RRP £599.00 £599.00 £499.00 Save £100.00
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Cayman Curl Air is designed to be small, compact, and easy to pitch. As the awning faces the same way as your van it means that your awning is most likely going to be facing a view rather than your neighbour's pitch. The Awning comes with a rain safe door to create a sheltered outside space so that you can a bit of protection against the wind and rain.
Outdoor Revolution's Curl features a velcro in/out groundsheet to give you flexibility while still giving the secureness of a sewn-in. The awning also has colour coded guyline with quick adjusters, an elasticated cord in the tunnel section helps to get the awning looking well fitted on your van, not to mention to help get the best seal possibly against the elements.
There are two different sizes for attachment with the most popular one being for VW sized vans (Lowline = 180-210cm) but the taller size fit nicely to motorhomes and high-line camper vans (Midine = 210-255cm). Crystal clear PVC windows offer plenty of light in the awning but zip-up privacy curtains can be used to hide the contents of the awning when you drive-away.
The Cayman Air has two doors in the tunnel section which allows you to end your van without going through the awning every time. Thankfully the awning features Outdoor Revolutions Oxygen Air Frame tubes which give good stability in the wind as well as being quick and easy to pitch (as seen from our Attwoolls Pitching & Packing Videos) but it also packs away to a nice small size which is crucial when in a small van.
The Cayman Curl Air is a compact yet functional awning and is good value.
- Width: 340cm
- Depth: 300cm (420cm with tunnel)
- Kador Lenght: 260cm
- Attachment Height: 210 - 255cm
- Pack Size: 80 x 45 x 36cm
- Weight: 17.7kg
- 120HDE High Density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostaric Head 3000mm
- Oxygen Air frame System with 2 tubes
- Zip back 2/3rds doors with side window
- Integral full canopy with fibreglass poles
- Inner Cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin beading connection point
- Rear zip back cowl access for doors
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle up blinds
- Velcro in PE groundsheet with perimeter draft seal system
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Manual Pump, Peg Set & Carry Bag included
Write Your Own Review