Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl Air Mid Awning 2024
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- 120 HDE lightweight fabric
- Oxygen Air Frame System with Dynamic Valve
- Rain safe canopy door with 2/3rds opening
- Sewn-in Groundsheet with Drop-down doors
- Manual Pump, Pegs & Carry Bag Included
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Cayman Curl Air is designed to be small, compact, and easy to pitch. As the awning faces the same way as your van it means that your awning is most likely going to be facing a view rather than your neighbour's pitch. The Awning comes with a rain safe door to create a sheltered outside space so that you can get a bit of protection against the wind and rain. For 2022 the front canopy can be enclosed by adding a Porch Door: zipping on the enclosure increases your internal space when the weather turns and a built in mesh door gives a insect barrier while allowing additional ventilation.
With a big update for the new season Outdoor Revolution have sewn-in the groundsheet to the Curl which gives a premium feel. The awning also has colour coded guylines with quick adjusters> Elasticated cord in the tunnel section helps to get the awning looking well fitted on your van, not to mention to getting the best seal possible against the elements.
There are two different sizes for attachment with the most popular one being for VW sized vans (Lowline = 180-210cm) and the taller size fits nicely to motorhomes and high-line camper vans (Midine = 210-255cm). Crystal clear PVC windows offer plenty of light in the awning and toggle-up privacy curtains can be used to hide the contents of the awning when you drive-away.
The Cayman Air has a door in the tunnel section which allows you to enter your van without going through the awning every time. Thankfully the awning features Outdoor Revolution’s Oxygen Air Frame tubes which give good stability in the wind as well as being quick and easy to pitch (as seen from our Attwoolls Pitching & Packing Videos) It also packs away to a nice small size which is crucial when in a small van.
The Cayman Curl Air is a compact yet functional awning and is good value.
- Width: 360cm
- Depth: 300cm (420cm with tunnel)
- Kador Lenght: 260cm
- Attachment Height: 210 - 255cm
- Pack Size: 80 x 45 x 36cm
- Weight: 17.7kg
- 120HDE High Density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic Head 3000mm
- Oxygen Air frame System with 2 tubes
- Zip back 2/3rds doors with side window
- Optional Porch Door can enclose the front canopy
- Integral full canopy with fibreglass poles
- Inner Cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin beading connection point
- Rear zip back cowl access for doors
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle up blinds
- Velcro in PE groundsheet with perimeter draft seal system
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Manual Pump, Peg Set & Carry Bag included