showroom islocated on the A38, just north of junction
13 of the M5, in the village
of Whitminster. The site
has great transport links, and Whitminster village is around 10 minutes from Gloucester, 20 minutes from Bristol, and very close to Stroud. How to find us
- Independent family run business
- Focus on service and quality- always willing to go the extra mile for customers
- Large range of products (see below)
- Competitive prices
- Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly staff
- Repairs on tents and awnings are done in our own factory on site
- Indoor display of around 80 tents, with demonstrations and reliable advice
Online Presence - Our entire product range is not on our site, as we stock thousands and thousands of items – but the number of products increases daily!
Particular Product Ranges
- Tents, party
tents, marquees, garden gazebos and caravan porch awnings from range of
suppliers: (Vango, Coleman, Outwell, Cabanon, Khyam, Kampa, Robens, Suncamp,
- Inflatable tents (Vango, Kampa and Outwell )
- Duke of Edinburgh equipment
- Canoes, wetsuits, water sports equipment
- Expedition range, family camping, festival gear
- Huge range of accessories: cookware, sleeping bags, BBQ’s, stoves, cool boxes, fridges/freezers, wellies, wetsuits, gas, electrical items, airbeds, camp beds and self-inflating mats, walking boots, walking poles, chairs, tables windbreaks, footprints, canopies and tent carpets.
- Clothing (Animal, Weird Fish, Regatta, Dare To Be, North Face, Barbour, Target Dry)
- Skiwear & equipment
We are an independent, family run business, with knowledgeable and experienced staff, who are willing to go the extra mile. We hold a huge range of tents and camping accessories catering to everybody. Our unique year round large indoor display of tents and awnings makes it easy for customers to visualise or compare products. We also have a very good coffee shop for customers to re-fresh and take time to make those all important camping decisions!