Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4E Air Highline Awning 2024
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- 240HDE lightweight fabric (150D), 4,000mm HH
- Oxygen Air Frame System with Dynamic Valve & Intelligent Relief System
- Front & Tunnel Doors can completely open up for ultimate flexibility
- Sewn-in Groundsheet with side & front Mesh Door
- Manual Pump, Pegs, Storm Straps & Carry Bag Included
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
Outdoor Revolution’s Movelite T4E is based on their best-selling Polycotton awning (T4E PC). One of the standout points about the T4E is how flexible it can be, with lots of optional extras available you can really have a set up to suit you. Whether you wish to enclose the front of the canopy, add an additional sun canopy onto the front or accommodate extra guests without compromising your internal living area the Movelite has it all. The forward facing design helps to make sure that you are looking the same way as the van: this means that you tend to face a view rather than your neighbour's pitch.
Outdoor Revolution have tinted the windows to not only make the awning look more premium but to give more privacy from people looking in. This can be taken to the next level b using the zip-up curtains to get complete privacy from the outside world. As you would expect with a top of the range awning, the groundsheet is completely sewn-in, plus the front door can be opened up fully to allow a great airflow. Front and Side mesh door also help to enhance the airflow through the main body of the awning and it also provide a barrier against insects.
There are three different sizes for attachment with the most popular one being for VW sized vans (Low = 180-220cm), the taller size fits nicely to low-line motorhomes and panel vans (Mid = 220-255cm) and there is also a separate size for larger motorhomes (High 255 – 305cm). Crystal clear PVC windows offer plenty of light in the awning and toggle-up privacy curtains can be used to hide the contents of the awning when you drive-away. The tunnel section not only has two doors built into it (this allows you to access the van without going through the awning), but can also be adjusted to the correct connection height. There is an elasticated cord in the tunnel section so that you can get a better fit when you are on the lower connect size bracket, this also helps to get the best seal possible against the elements.
Thankfully the awning features Outdoor Revolution’s Oxygen Air Frame tubes which give good stability in the wind as well as being quick and easy to pitch (as seen from our Attwoolls Pitching & Packing Videos) and it is also fitted with the Intelligent Frame relief valve system to monitor the pressure on the hotter days. All of the tubes come complete with a Lifetime Guarantee as standard.
The Outdoor Revolution T4E is arguably the best specification polyester awning on the market and has features not seen in any other brand.
- Width: 520cm
- Depth: 310cm (410cm with tunnel)
- Kador Lenght: 260cm
- Attachment Height: 255 - 305cm
- Pack Size: 88 x 56 x 47cm
- Weight: 39kg
- 240HDE Hex High density all-weather lightweight fabric
- 4,000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Oxygen Air frame System with Dynamic Speed & Intelligent Relief System
- Lifetime Guarantee on the Air Frame System (T's & C's Apply)
- Porch Door & Rear Annexe accessory options
- Zip back front doors with a full Pheonix mesh ventilation
- Integral front canopy with side windows
- Left & Right-hand cowl door with waterproof zips
- Inner Cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- Double interconnecting cowl door for easy vehicle access
- 4mm & 6mm twin beading connection point
- Rear zip back cowl access for doors
- Crystal clear Tinted PVC windows with zip-up blinds
- Sewn-in groundsheet
- Optional Sun Canopy is also available
- Hanging points for optional 2 & 4 berth sleeping inner tents
- Adjustable pegging system with elastic bungee intermediates
- Lumi Link & Uplighter compatible
- Manual Pump, Storm Straps, Peg Set & Carry Bag included