Outdoor Revolution Pronto Pro 3 Section Windbreak
- Pitching time: 2 mins
- Total Lenght 500cm (166cm per Panel)
- Height: 125cm
- 600HD all-weather fabric
- 6mm Kador on each end of the windbreak
- Pop-Up design for pitching pitching
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
A new windbreak for the season is the Pronto Pro 3 Windbreak by Outdoor Revolution. It is based on the best selling windbreak in their range and is made from their 600HD. The three panelled design can be set up in 2 minutes as seen from our own Attwoolls Pitching Video. Setting up a windbreak has never been this easy. The pre-attached panels can perfectly enclose your tent or awning, even though the look of the awning is fixed you can adjust the span of the windbreak from by turning each panel individually, so the windbreak can be completely straight or curved as you see fit.
To pitch the windbreak all you have to do is simply unravel the fabric, pop it out, and peg it out. It is really that easy. The fibreglass poles are strong and due to the shape, all the guylines are on the outside, meaning the interior is useable space. Each panel is 166cm wide and 125cm tall making it the best-sized windbreak of its kind. The extra height means that you get that extra bit more shelter from the wind. The 600HD fabric (420D) sits low to the ground so it lends itself perfectly to keeping dogs or kids from escaping while keeping visibility with the PVC windows.
The Outdoor Revolution Pro 3 Windbreak can be used on its own or alongside a tent or awning, it is an easy solution to get that next level of privacy and shelter without compromising on buying a gazebo or shelter or spending the money on an inflatable windbreak.
- Pack size: 108 x 21 x 9cm
- Length: 500cm (Each panel is 166cm)
- Height: 125cm
- Weight: 8.25kg
- Pro 600HD high density all weather premium fabric
- Pop-Up fast erect design
- Lightweight fibreglass poles are sturdy
- Clear PVC windows (in the middle panels)
- 6mm kador beading on each end of the windbreak to connect onto a caravan or another windbreak
- elasticated bungee peg down points at the base of each panel
- Peg Set, Guylines & Carry Bag included