Kampa Watergate 8 Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 20 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Weathershield 68D flysheet
- Kampa's strong oversized 12.7mm fibreglass Poles
- Toggle up curtains for the ultimate privacy
- Sewn-in Groundsheet & Pump Included
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Kampa Watergate 8 family tent provides comfortable accommodation, with full head height throughout. The bedrooms face each other, with the large living area in between - ideal for extra privacy. The large windows make the interior feel light and airy. Access is from the two large side doors, one has a protective wet weather canopy for access during inclement weather, and one has a secondary mesh door. Both sets of inners have a useful divider which helps to separate the bedrooms off into two separate sleeping sections. Unlike similar models, the Watergate does not taper at the ends, making the tent larger inside, especially the bedrooms. A sewn-in groundsheet keeps inclement weather and insects outdoors.
It takes around 20 minutes to pitch this tent on your own and only 6mins to fully pack away into the oversized carry bag. The sturdy 12.7mm fibreglass poles give a good level of structure while keeping the pack weight down.
- Exterior height - 200cm
- Pack Size - 76 x 35 x 35 cm
- Weight - 22.57kg
- Weathershield™ 68D - Superlight weight Weathershield 68D offers the fastest set-up, take-down and a smallest tent pack sizes. highly weather-resistant, this easy to handle polyester offers exceptional value and protection against UV degradation.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Standard 210cm Bedrooms
- Secondary mesh on the one the side doors
- High-Vis guy-points around the tent to help stop you tripping over them
- Toggle inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Toggled privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, with two varying levels of opening.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- 12.7mm Fibreglass Poles - Strong and sturdy but light in pack weight
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Kampa's Weathershield 68D - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Fully enclosed front awning
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack holdall bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away
|Tent Size||8+ man tent|