Kampa Brean 3 Air Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 8 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Weathershield 68D flysheet 4000HH
- inflatable Beams for quick any easy pitch time
- Rain safe front door to keep the rain out
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
In our opinion, this is one of the best value for money inflatable tents available on the market. Great for short or long stays, the Kampa Brean AIR is ideal for touring, couples and family use. Thanks to the Kampa® AirFrame, the Brean AIR can be completely set up in just minutes.
Now for the 2021 season, Kampa has made the Brean even better value by going back to basics with the features on this model. The built-in front canopy, now with an fibreglass pole, creates a wet weather entrance, protecting the front of the tent from inclement weather. This front door can be zipped back to allow a secondary large mesh door which would allow a breeze through the tent, whilst keeping out those pesky insects!
The Brean AIR features a fully sewn in groundsheet and the inner tent can be divided by a toggled curtain that can be rolled away if not required (Brean 4 only). An organiser pocket can be found inside the bedroom inner. The combination of the colour scheme on the flysheet and inner tent creates a relatively darkened area within the sleeping area for a better nights sleep and the windows feature easy to stow blinds that can be tucked away into deep storage pockets when not in use.
- Exterior height - 190cm
- Pack Size - 76 x 34 x 34 cm
- Weight - 13.78kg
- Weathershield™ 5000mm - A high quality polyester flysheet with a superior 4000mm hydrostatic head. This material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Inflatable - Standard PU Tubes with External Inflation Points
- Standard 210cm Deep Bedrooms
- Secondary mesh front door
- Hi-Vis guylines with easy to use an adjuster
- Hanging point for lantern
- Velcro Cable Tidy Points - Easy to use and looks smarter
- Toggle privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Kampa's 68D Polyester - highly waterproof and reliable fabric that will keep you dry.
- Inflatable Frame structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Drop Down Entrance - Front door has trip free access for push chairs and wheelchairs.
- Rain Safe Brow Canopy - with an additional zip for add-ons.
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Manual Pump Included
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Oversized storage bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away
|Tent Size||3 man tent|