Kampa Hayling 4 (Poled) Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 14 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Weathershield 68D flysheet (4,000HH)
- Kampa's own Fibreglass Poles
- Toggle up curtains for the ultimate privacy
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Kampa Hayling 4 Poled Tent has been put on a diet for the 2021 season, the new model for has been designed to be more affordable while keeping key features such as privacy curtains, a toggled bedroom divider and mesh doors. It is clear to see why this has become a firm favourite with campers across Europe, and the poled version is the iconic original version. Simply peg the tent down, feed the poles in and push it up.
It sleeps up to 4 and offers a large living area, with a great view through panoramic windows. Very quick to set up, the Hayling 6 is great for long or short stays and is ideal for touring. The bedrooms feature a storage tidy pockets (inside the inner) and as the toggled divider can be taken out you are able to make one large bedroom. The living room has a sewn-in groundsheet and a large door in the left-hand side with a mesh screen panel to keep the bugs out on warm days.
The built-in front canopy provides shelter and shade, and the large stable door can be opened and the side panel can be rolled up to let the fresh air in.
- Exterior height - 210cm
- Pack Size - 72 x 31 x 31 cm
- Weight - 17.6kg
- Weathershield™ 68D - Superlight weight Weathershield 68D offers the fastest set-up, take-down and a smallest tent pack sizes. highly weather-resistant, this easy to handle polyester offers exceptional value and protection against UV degradation.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Standard 210cm Bedrooms
- Secondary mesh on Front door
- High-Vis guy-points around the tent and additional storm straps can be purchased (x2 packs recommended)
- Toggle inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Toggled privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, with two varying levels of opening.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Fibreglass Pole Frame structure - Strong and sturdy but light in pack weight
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Kampa's Weathershield 68D - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Open Front Canopy - Ideal amount of shelter for cooking under or storing stuff.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack holdall bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away
|Tent Size||4 man tent|