Vango Ventanas Air 650XL Airbeam Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Exclusive Polyester (102g fabric) with ColourLock
- Vango Super Size Airbeams & Villa Construction
- SkyTrack II lantern hanging points and inner pockets
- Dark Midnight Bedrooms for a better nights sleep
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Vango Ventanas Air 650XL could well be Vango’s most popular tent for the 2021 season as it offers everything you want from a good-sized inflatable family tent. Quick to pitch, durable, versatile, good value just to name a few. Through-out the tent there are loads of room thanks to Vango’s new upright Villa Construction Airbeams which give better internal room even in the corners. With Super-King Bedroom at the back it doesn’t matter what you are choosing to sleep on, you won’t have a problem fitting it in as they are extra wide and deep, not only that but Vango have made them in their new Midnight fabric which is as good as blackout, enabling you to get a longer night’s sleep and not being woken by the light of dawn. Zip dividers between all of the bedroom sections make each pod feel likes its own but at the same time can be opened up to utilize the space as you see fit.
A pre-attached side pod helps to declutter the main living area and fully utilise the space for tables, chairs or whatever you wish to use to make your tent feel like a home away from home. With multiple high and low mesh windows & doors the tent becomes a more comfortable environment to be camping in, this also stops any bugs/insects from joining your party.
Vango’s Ventanas 650XL has a multi-functional front door that allows it to be put in different positions to give as much shelter as you want away from the weather. A groundsheet is supplied with the tent so that you can completely enclose the front area but still utilize the rain safe door on the side if the elements turn against you.
As the Air 650XL tent can be pitched and packed away with ease it doesn’t stop you using it for a weekend let alone a week, why not check out our own Attwoolls Oudoors Pitching Video so see how simple it really is?
- Pack Size: L82.0 x H53.0 x W54.0cm
- Weight: 50.0kg
- Pitching time: 12min
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Storage Side Pod - An additional storage area to keep your living space free
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Sentinel Exclusive Fabric - Designed for dedicated campers who embark on several trips a year, often for extended breaks. The blend of fibers ensures longevity against any wear and tear, whilst our new ColourLok technology enhances resistance to UV fading. Sentinel Pro is extremely waterproof (5,000mm HH rating) and will perform in all weather conditions.
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Conservatory Covered Entrance - With large bay windows and a rain safe door it is the perfect place to socialise or dine no matter the weather
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Multi-flex Front Doors - Allows you to have varying levels of opening, perfect for any weather
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system that allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Multiple Cable Entry Points - Three cleverly positioned cable entry points allow you to neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to keep your camping appliances powered
- Living Area Pelmet Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets perfect for storing essentials
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Super-King Bedrooms - Provides 70cm of sleeping space per person as well as additional legroom perfect for taller campers or anyone using camp beds
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plenty of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll away
- Diamond Pro - High-quality windows which provide clearer views and increased durability
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Smart Pack Roller Bag - Full front of the roller bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- Webbing Storm Anchors - Secure guying of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Fully zipped front awning - The optional awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
|Tent Size||6 man tent|