Vango Stargrove II 600XL Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles (colour coded)
- SkyTrack II lantern hanging points and inner pockets
- Fully Sewn-in groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
We think the Vango Stargove II 600XL is one of the best-valued tents on the market, offering plenty of space, functionality or versatility.
Not only is this tent perfect tent for the first-time camper, but also for those wanting a compact tent they can use for a week or weekend. It uses Vango’s Pre-angled Fibreglass poles to give the maximum amount of height and space it is also incredibly easy to pitch as can be seen in our ‘Attwoolls Pitching Videos’. Vango have manufactured a tent which is incredibly good value without any compromise on quality, you still have all of the main features built into the tent such as cable entry points, lantern hanging points and mesh windows - internally and low-level panels externally.
For the 2020 season, there is now a new size (450) which is the perfect tent for couples or small families as the proportions of sleeping, living, and awning area are just spot on. The best selling 600XL size still knocks the socks off similar tents from other manufactures for space, size and, more importantly, value for money. The new darker Nightfall bedrooms will also make sure you have a longer and better night's sleep as you won’t be waking up when the sun does.
The Stargrove is separated into three main areas; a sleeping area that can accommodate up to four people (six people for the 600XL) and can be divided to allow privacy, the main living area is spacious enough to feel comfortable on a rainy day. (You have enough room to feel comfortable). The front awning offers a great area to cook or leave your muddy shoes and boots before entering the lovely, clean living area. The front awning door can be arranged into three positions (fully open, semi-open or closed) which means that you can use the area to suit your needs. The side door has the option to be used as a canopy by buying some king poles.
The Vango Stargrove II 600XL really is exceptional value for money.
- Pack Size: L78.0 x H34.0 x W34.0cm
- Weight: 17.0kg
- Pitching time: 15min
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Fibreglass Poles for strength & small pack size
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Reduces early morning light
- Updated Diamond Clear Windows
- Drop Down Doors - Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Queen-sized Bedrooms - 60cm sleeping area per person, providing plenty of room to sleep
- Toggled Curtains - Allows privacy when needed
- Extended Living Area - Plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Built-in Front Extension - Provides extra covered space, perfect for socialising
- AirZone Panel - Increases airflow into the living space
|Tent Size||6 man tent|