Vango Agora VW Inflatable Awning 2021 - Shadow Grey
- Pitching time: 8mins
- 3 Year Warranty (when registered with Vango)
- Vango Sentinel Sport 105g/m2 Fabric
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet & Toggle Down Entrances
- One Full Mesh Door & Two Mesh Windows
- Single Inflation Point with Manual pump is included
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Vango Agora Air VW Awning is an exciting new driveaway which has been introduced for the 2021 season. The Awning has been designed to be like a gazebo which can be attached to your campervan, giving you the flexibility to create a central hub perfect for socialising in the evenings or using for storage when you driveaway. The Agora is incredibly quick and easy to pitch as seen from our own Attwoolls Pitching & Packing Videos, this is because the awning has a single inflation point with a box-like structure for strength and stability.
The Agora is designed with campervans in mind, the connection tunnel has a door on either side so that you don’t have to go through the awning every time just to have access to the van. The tunnel also sits a lot smarter because of a lower fitting height (180-195cm), this helps to make the awning look more in-keeping with the van and allow water to drain away properly.
Vango have made the Agora from lightweight but strong material meaning it has a great pack weight and size but is still durable. The awning has to also be one of the best vented options on the market and this is because every panel has a mesh window or door allowing you a bug free breeze on those warmer days. A sewn-in groundsheet makes the awning weather tight while drop down doors create a trip-free access for people and push chairs. An optional inner bedroom can also be purchased if you need to sleep extra guest. The Agora is available in two colours (Moroccan Blue or a Shadow Grey) so you can happily match the awning with the van.
We feel that the Agora Air VW is going to be the go to awning for campervans who want the ultimate amount of versatility.
- Pack Size: L65.0 x H37.0 x W36.0cm
- Weight: 17.4kg
- Pitching time: 8 min
- Width: 280cm
- Depth: 360cm
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with double action pump)
- Vango AirAway® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle (double action pump included)
- Every Panel has Mesh - A Full Mesh Door and Two mesh windows give the maximum amount of ventilation
- Easy Access Doors- A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams, kids and people with reduced mobility
- Multi Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you can choose to face the view wherever you go
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- AirSpeed® Valve System and Easy Access Positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs. (SkyHooks included).
- Touch fastener roof bar attachment tabs - Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars for quick and easy use
- 8m Straps included - Straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
- Cable Entry Point - Neatly feed electrical cables into your awning allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Line-Lok® Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok® tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions
- Pre-attached Guylines with Guy Holders - High visibility guylines with guyline tidies. Attach at optimum positions for stability and tension and guyline holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Over vehicle webbing straps - Can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility.
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag.
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Skyhooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested within wind conditions up to 100kph and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Sentinel Sport Fabric - A lightweight yet strong and waterproof fabric exclusive to the Vango Sport awning collection. Sentinel Sport features a great space to weight ratio while featuring a stylish hex embossed design. ColourLok™ technology aids colour retention from UV light
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service