Tent Repairs - Closed
Attwoolls have been repairing tents and marquees at their Whitminster site since the late 1950’s – so we have a wealth of experience in this field.
Simply bring your tent or awning along to the retail shop and leave it for a free quote from our on-site factory.
Please note -we can only accept products in a clean and dry condition. Only bring in the item to be repaired on its own and in a bag. There is no need to bring in any poles or additional flysheets if they are not to be repaired.
Types of Repairs we undertake
- Repair tears in seams & panels, patching holes & rips
- Zip replacement & repairs to zip sliders
- Replace rubbers, eyelets & plastic windows or mesh
- Mudwall & groundsheet repairs
- Awnings extensions or reductions to fit your new caravan
- Repair Airbeam pockets & sleeves
Poles & DIY Repairs
We sell replacement poles -aluminium, alloy, fibreglass and some steel sections, plus restringing kits for you to undertake your own repairs. We also have a huge selection of patches, waterproof tape, glues and seam sealant for any small quick repairs you may need. We stock material by the metre including canvas, nylon, velcro, webbing, kador and window mesh. There is a much larger range in our factory and our on line manufacturing website.
Made to Measure Carpets
We have an on-site bespoke made to measure carpet service for that hard to find size or shape. They feature a water-resistant backing, foam interlay and tape bound edging in a grey checked pattern. Just let us have your measurements or drawing and we will give you an individual no obligation free quote.
- Tailor-made towing covers for caravans.
- Sunshades to fit VW Camper Van window.
- Covers for boats.
- PVC or canvas sheets.