Vango Mokala 450 TC Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Sentinal Signature Polycotton Fabric (212g m)
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles (colour coded)
- Multi-Use Porch (Door) & King Poles included
- Linked-in Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Vango Mokala TC 450 is an exciting new polycotton tent for the 2021 season and is completely different & unique to anything else. The dome style allows the tent to have great interior height while still providing good stability against the wind, its quirky design gives you plenty of flexibility thanks to a rear storage area located at the back of the tent. Not only can the rear compartment be used for storage but it also gives access to a rear door to increase airflow. At the front of the tent the front door doubles up to make a porch/canopy with multiple configurations, king poles are supplied with the tent so that the main door provides coverage while the mesh door helps with bug free ventilation.
The Mokala features King sized Bedrooms, so it doesn’t matter what you are choosing to sleep on, you won’t have a problem fitting it in as they are wide and deep, not only that but Vango have made them in their new Midnight fabric which is very dark, enabling you to get a longer night’s sleep and not being woken by the light of dawn. A toggled divider splits the sleeping compartment in half but can be easily removed if required to create one big open sleeping space.
Vango also uses their PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles to give a strong and reliable frame but keep the pack size & weight down. The poles are also colour co-ordinated to make it straight forward to pitch. A linked-in groundsheet keeps the inside of the tent dry and can be rolled under the bedroom section when not required. The Polycotton fabric is completely breathable so it makes the tent the perfect option for camping abroad, even on a mildly warm day in the UK you will notice a difference, let alone the lack of condensation. The TC material also has a longer lifespan, meaning that it doesn’t degrade over time. Large PVC windows to allow light into the tent while curtains give you privacy as and when required.
The Vango Mokala TC 450 tent is the ideal tent of UK Camping or even abroad and the Polycotton material make camping become glamping.
- Pack Size: L68.0 x H36.0 x W34.0cm
- Weight: 21.95kg
- Pitching time: 10min
- Capacity: 4 Person Tent
- Fibreglass Poles for strength & small pack size
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Reduces early morning light
- Sentinal Signature Polycotton Fabric (212g m) - Breathable, robust & durable
- Updated Diamond Clear Windows
- Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles which are colour coded
- King-sized Bedrooms - 70cm sleeping area per person, providing plenty of room to sleep
- Toggled Curtains - Allows privacy when needed
- Multi-Use Porch (Door) - Provides extra covered space, perfect for socialising
- Pre-attached Guylines - High visibility so can become less of a trip hazard
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- King Poles Included - Creates a spacious canopy that provides additional shelter
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Easy to clean and can be detached from the living area.
|Tent Size||4 man tent|