Vango Anantara 450 Footprint & Awning Groundsheet - GP153
- Keeps tent groundsheet clean
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other hazards
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to clean
- Folds away into compact carry bag - Easy to transport and helps to keep tent clean
- Easier to pack up camp and saves cleaning tent
- Marks out intended pitching position. Easy to move about before rolling tent out to pitch
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
Protect your Vango Anantara 450 tent groundsheet by adding a tent footprint to your camping essentials. They are easy to remove and clean and will provide protection from small tears and holes from stones. Footprints are cut to the shape of your tent so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching site for your tent.
The Anantara footprint has been designed with an additional front section to provide a groundsheet for the front pre-attached awning of your tent.
- Pack Size: L55.0 x H13.0 x W14.0cm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Clearly marks out the position of your intended pitch site before you erect your tent
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones and other hazards.
- Keeps the groundsheet of your tent clean which makes packing up faster and easier.
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to wash.
- Folds away into its own compact carry bag making it easy to transport and keeps your tent clean.