Updated for the 2017 season, the Kampa Motor Rally Air Pro 260 has been incrediby popular and now features a new connection method to protruding roll out awnings which allows the awning to sit flat against the motorhome. It brings even more features and makes sure that the Motor Rally AIR Pro is market leading. There's a fresh new look for the 2016 model with the side panels now available to zip out and an annexe attached.
The Motor Rally Air Pro uses Kampa's Weathershield® 300D Pro material for excellent weatherproofing and long life but is still light enough for easy set up and handling. The front panels roll to the side or can be used ‘veranda’ style.
An optional roof liner can be fitted to the awning, creating an air pocket that helps regulate the temperature by keeping it warmer when it is cooler and cooler when it is warmer. Inner tents are also available, as well as many other accessories including the new Kampa Hanging Rail and Organiser that fit onto the Kampa AccessoryTrack®.
A steep front allows for class leading headroom, this is also complimented by a front wall panel arrangement that allows the two outer front panels to be rolled to the side or the top part of each outer panel to be dropped down to create a veranda style. This veranda feature is great for allowing fresh air in whilst keeping children or pets safely inside. Doors can be found on each side of the awning and feature a No-see-um mesh panel which helps keep out even the smallest of bugs whilst still allowing for added ventilation on hot days.
- Depth: 250 cm
- Fits: Suitable for motorhomes between the height of 250 - 265 cm.
- Width: 260 cm Depth: 250 cm Floor Area: 6.5 m²
- Flysheet: Double coated 300D Weathershield® Oxford Polyester F/R UV protected
- Pack Size: 80 x 39 x 39cm
- Pack Weight: 18.5kg
- Taped seams
- Crystal clear windows
- No-see-um mesh
- Poles: None! Airpoles replace tradition metal and fibreglass poles
Have a look at our video review of the Kampa Motor Rally Air Awning, filmed by Mike.
Have a look at our pitching and packing video for the Kampa Rally Air Pro Awning.
- Inflatable - one point inflation system
- Each tube can be isolated via isolation valves
- 'Feel the difference' double coated 300D Weathershield® Oxford polyester
- Flame retardant and UV stabilised
- A massive 6000mm hydrostatic head
- Seams hot air taped - for maximum weatherproofing
- Crystal clear windows with curtains - for a great view out
- Quickpitch guying system
- No-see-um mesh flyscreen on side doors - keeps out even the smallest bugs
- Sealing bumper pads
- Complete with rear upright pole set
- Complete with hand pump
- 4mm and 6mm Keder (beading) fitted
- AccessoryTrack® fitted