Dometic Boracay 301 Air Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 9 mins
- Rear Storage Rear & Sleep-Tite Darkened Bedrooms
- Weathershield 150D Polyester
- Oversized AirFrame Inflatable Poles
- Zip up Curtains for the ultimate privacy
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet & Sabrelink Ready
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Dometic Boracay is a new and exciting tent for the 2021 season. We truly feel that it is the perfect tent for couples as it has to be one of the roomiest 'small tents’ on the market with standing height. It is quite amazing how big the tent feels in comparison to the footprint size and this is made even better when you see how practical the layout can be. The main standout point on Boracay is the rear storage area. This helps to truly maximise your internal space in the tent: not only can it be used as a place to put unwanted bags or furniture, but it lends itself to be a wardrobe space so that you can get changed without having to go into the main living area.
The Boracay 301 has great interior height thanks to a very boxy structure. The tent can be easily pitched by one person within 9 minutes thanks to the oversized inflatable beams. A Brow canopy over the front door creates a rain safe door for when the weather is a bit unpredictable. An additional canopy can be zipped onto the front of the tent to increase the shelter space on those longer trips and in many ways gives you a generous shelter area on hot or rainy day while breaking down the pack size so you don’t just have one heavier/bulkier bag.
The Boracay's other key theme is quality. Dometic have used their best Waterproof 150D Polyester fabric with double stitched seams to ensure the tent stands the test of time. With a 6,000mm Hydrostatic Head along with multiple ventilation panels (high and low) you can really get the balance between waterproof and airflow.
Dometic’s Boracay has key features such as zip curtains and bedroom dividers with press stud poppers to retain the material when not needed. The poppers also allow you to hang lights and cables around the tent which is something you don’t see on any other brand. A great sized Darkened sleep-tite bedroom helps you to sleep longer by blocking out the early morning light while providing enough space to accommodate any Camp Bed or Airbed.
We really do think that the Dometic Boracay is the best tent for couples and small families as it ticks all of the boxes without being too big.
- Exterior height - 190cm
- Pack Size - 78 x 43 x 36 cm
- Weight - 22.73kg
- Weathershield™ 150D polyester - Offering a high-quality 150D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head, Dometic's AIR range utilises some of the highest specification materials on the market. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Inflatable - Oversized Tubes with External Inflation Points
- Deeper 225cm Bedrooms with boxy
- Box Style Bedroom - perfect for large Camp Beds and Airbeds
- Secondary mesh doors on Front door
- Storm strap on the front and all guy-points
- Metal Carabiner Lantern Hanging Points - Premium hanging points for lights
- Popper Cable Hanging Points - Easy to use and looks smarter
- New Bedroom low-level vents - low-level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Rear Storage Section - Ideal for taking the clutter out of the way of day to day living.
- Dometic Sabre Light Flex Compatible - Pre-stitched velcro points of Sabre Flex Lights
- Oversized Inflatable Frame structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Dometic's 150D Polyester - highly waterproof and reliable fabric that will keep you dry.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Drop Down Entrances - Main doors have trip free access for push chairs and wheelchairs.
- Wardrobe Pole Ready - Clips in the bedrooms for optional hanging pole.
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet.
- Rain Safe Brow Canopy - with an additional zip for add-ons.
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Inner Tent Fitting - Creates a seamless connection between inner and flysheet
- Living Room Pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- High Pressure Manual Pump Included
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Tent Folding Line - Making points to you can fold the tent away with ease.
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Inflation Point Popper Cover - Gives easy access for pitching and packing your tent.
- Easypack holdall bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away
|Tent Size||3 man tent|