CampTech Savanna DL Full Awning From
- Excellent Seasonal Awning
- Climatech SR18DR All Season Polyester
- Steel frame fitted with unique GripLoc clamps
- Techline Smooth-Flow zips
- Complete with curtains
- Multiple Sizes to fit any caravan
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
Please note that this item isn't kept in stock and will be sent direct from the manufacturer - we cannot guarantee next day delivery so please do not choose this delivery option.
The Savanna DL seasonal pitch awning is a fantastic introduction for those campers who are looking for a quality awning with that little bit extra durability.
Produced in our Climatech SR18 all season coated polyester material, the Savanna DL provides the strength and performance that seasonal pitch awnings demand. This awning is fitted with the very highest quality YKK zips and our newly developed Techline Smoothflow zips. There are factory fitted privacy blinds to all the windows. Roll them up and tuck them under the window canopies to provide a neat and tidy look to your awning windows. Your awning includes a set of neutral and modern designed curtains.
There are two zipped ventilation points, one is located on the front apex the other can be found underneath the window film of a side panel. All four panels can be fully unzipped. The side panels can be removed to attach either a Camptech Standard or Tall Annex (optional extra)
For stability, why not purchase a set of our Techline Straps and attach them to the buckles that are sewn near to the outside corners of the awning. Exclusive to Camptech and all of our 2017 range of seasonal pitch awnings is the new Techline Secure Plus Strap System. The centre bracket of this system is included with the frames for all of our 2017 models of seasonal pitch awnings. The Techline Secure Plus Strap (optional extra) can be attached to the bracket at the front of the awning which will give you that extra stability.
- Sizes: Available in sizes 8 to 19 (fits A-measurements 825cm to 1125cm)
- Depth: 240cm
- Colour: Anthracite/Light Grey
- Weight: 39kg approximately (based upon the combined weight of a size 10 canvas & frame)
- Roof Material: Climatech SR18R all season coated polyester (pattern on the inside)
- Material Walls: Climatech SR18 all season coated polyester
- Frame: 22mm/25mm steel frame fitted with unique GripLoc clamps.
(frames for awning sizes 5 to 10 = 3 sets of leg poles & 3 sets of roof poles)
(frames for awning sizes 11 to 13 = 3 sets of leg poles & 5 sets of roof poles)
(frames for awning sizes 14 to 19 = 5 sets of leg poles & 5 sets of roof poles)
Standard Features: Privacy Blinds, Fly Screen, Techline Centre Secure Bracket (Techline Secure Plus Strap is an optional extra)
Also includes: Uniloc bracket pads, Techline Smooth-Flow zips, Draught Skirt, Wheel Arch Cover (with clear suction pads), Curtains, Heavy Duty Nylon Pegs, Ladder Bands, Peg bag, White Carry Sacks (for awning canvas & frame).
- Techline Secure Straps (set of 2)
- Techline Secure Plus System (to be attached to the new centre bracket that is included with the awning frame)
- Protech Roof Raiser Poles
- Roof Rafter Poles
- Storm Legs
- Veranda Poles
- Camptech Standard & Tall Annexes
- Camptech Inner Tents (to be used with annexes)