Vango Stargrove II 600XL Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 25 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Vango Sentinel Active polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles (colour coded)
- SkyTrack II lantern hanging points and inner pockets
- Fully Sewn-in groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
We think the Vango Stargove II 600XL is one of the best-valued tents on the market, offering plenty of space, functionality or versatility.
Not only is this tent perfect tent for the first-time camper, but also for those wanting a compact tent they can use for a week or weekend. It uses Vango’s Pre-angled Fibreglass poles to give the maximum amount of height and space it is also incredibly easy to pitch as can be seen in our ‘Attwoolls Pitching Videos’. Vango have manufactured a tent which is incredibly good value without any compromise on quality, you still have all of the main features built into the tent such as cable entry points, lantern hanging points and mesh windows - internally and low-level panels externally.
For the 2020 season, there is now a new size (450) which is the perfect tent for couples or small families as the proportions of sleeping, living, and awning area are just spot on. The best selling 600XL size still knocks the socks off similar tents from other manufactures for space, size and, more importantly, value for money. The new darker Nightfall bedrooms will also make sure you have a longer and better night's sleep as you won’t be waking up when the sun does.
The Stargrove is separated into three main areas; a sleeping area that can accommodate up to four people (six people for the 600XL) and can be divided to allow privacy, the main living area is spacious enough to feel comfortable on a rainy day. (You have enough room to feel comfortable). The front awning offers a great area to cook or leave your muddy shoes and boots before entering the lovely, clean living area. The front awning door can be arranged into three positions (fully open, semi-open or closed) which means that you can use the area to suit your needs. The side door has the option to be used as a canopy by buying some king poles.
The Vango Stargrove II 600XL really is exceptional value for money.
- Weight: 23.0kg
- Pack Size: L80.0 x H38.0 x W38.0cm
- Pitching Time: 25 mins
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Drop Down Doors - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Queen Sized Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Easy pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Flexible Door Step - An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance
- Mesh Flysheet Door - Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Double Section Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped, which provides a watertight seal
|Tent Size||6 man tent|
The main difference between these models is the colour of the roof. On the 2021 model the roof is a lighter grey colour, while the updated model's roof uses the same material as the main body of the tent.