Vango Faros II Air Low Awning 2021
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- 3 Year Warranty (when registered)
- Vango Sentinel Active 62g/m2 Fabric
- Full Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Front Door can be made into a Canopy & has bult-in Mesh Door
- Multi point Inflation and manual pump is included
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Vango Faros II Air Low is a new awning for 2021 but is based on the Palm Air. The new Faros Air has a much higher spec than its predecessor but is around the same price so it has become even better value for money. Vango have made this to be an entry level driveaway awning but it actually has a higher specification level than similar versions from other brands, all without compromising on quality. The Faros still benefits from all of the classic features that Vango has to offer, such as the Airspeed Valve System, AirZone Ventilation, King Pole Front Door and Pre-angled beams. A premium sewn-in groundsheet provides the ultimate protection from wind and rain while you are on the campsite.
The small pack size enables it to be carried in any vehicle as it can be stored underneath seats. The Vango Faros Air comes in a Low attachment height which makes it perfect for T5’s or similarly sized vehicles. Crystal clear windows offer plenty of light and toggle-up curtains help to give privacy when it is needed. The open front canopy offers protection against the elements which is ideal in uncertain weather conditions.
The Vango Faros Air is one of a kind and is incredible value for money. Why not check out our Attwoolls Pitching & Packing Video on this model?
- Pack Size: L75.0 x H33.0 x W33.0cm
- Awning Size: Low
- Awning Type: Drive Away
- Weight: 11.9kg
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that keeps the weather out.
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- King pole doors - Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- Low Level Ventilation - Helps circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for Pole & Clamp Kit
- Bracer Pole included - Secured in between main poles to enhance stability
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Optional Groundsheet Protector Available - Protects built in groundsheet from rough ground. Prevents awning base getting wet and dirty, allowing easier pitching, packing and storage
- Optional Carpet Available - Give your awning all the comforts of home without compromising your outdoor experience