Vango Ventanas Air TC 650XL Airbeam Tent 2021 Package Deal
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Breathable Polycotton (212g fabric) with ColourLock
- Vango Super Size Airbeams & Villa Construction
- SkyTrack II lantern hanging points and built-in side pod
- Dark Midnight Bedrooms for a better nights sleep
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
Tent Package Includes
- Official Carpet
The Vango Ventanas TC Air Tent is without doubt the best valued Polycotton tent on the market, not only is it quick and easy to pitch but it has every feature that Vango have to offer. The Ventanas is really the perfect sized tent for any family and because it has a built-on side pod it means that you can maximise your internal space even more. The overall feel of space is thanks to Vango’s new upright Villa Construction Airbeams which give better internal room even in the corners. With Super-King Bedroom at the back it doesn’t matter what you are choosing to sleep on, you won’t have a problem fitting it in as they are extra wide and deep, not only that but Vango have made them in their new Midnight fabric which is as good as blackout, enabling you to get a longer night’s sleep and not being woken by the light of dawn. Zip dividers between all of the bedroom sections make each pod feel likes its own but at the same time can be opened up to utilize the space as you see fit.
As the tent is made from a high quality Polycotton fabric is means that even on a slightly warmer day in the UK it will feel a lot more comfortable inside the tent, if you are planning on going abroad camping then this really is the tent for you. The Polycotton fabric also gives it a lifespan 2-3 times longer than a normal Polyester tent, so it means that you can use it for many years.
A pre-attached side pod helps to declutter the main living area and fully utilise the space for tables, chairs or whatever you wish to use to make your tent feel like a home away from home. With multiple high and low mesh windows & doors the tent becomes a more comfortable environment to be camping in, this also stops any bugs/insects from joining your party.
Vango’s Ventanas TC 650XL has a multi-functional front door that allows it to be put in different positions to give as much shelter as you want away from the weather. A groundsheet is supplied with the tent so that you can completely enclose the front area but still utilize the rain safe door on the side if the elements turn against you. The divisional door between the living area and awning area can be zipped back completely so that suddenly you have one big open living space. The lip between the sections also folds down to create a trip-less walk through ideal for push chairs or wheel chairs.
As the Air 650XL tent can be pitched and packed away with ease it doesn’t stop you using it for a weekend let alone a week, why not check out our own Attwoolls Outdoors Pitching Video to see how simple it really is?
- Pack Size: L82.0 x H56.0 x W58.0cm
- Weight: 65.0kg
- Pitching time: 12min
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Storage Side Pod - An additional storage area to keep your living space free
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Sentinel Signature Fabric - Combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric which is breathable and easy to maintain. Sentinel Signature is a high-quality fabric that is luxurious to the touch, robust and durable
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Conservatory Covered Entrance - With large bay windows and a rain safe door it is the perfect place to socialise or dine no matter the weather
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Multi-flex Front Doors - Allows you to have varying levels of opening, perfect for any weather
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system that allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Multiple Cable Entry Points - Three cleverly positioned cable entry points allow you to neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to keep your camping appliances powered
- Living Area Pelmet Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets perfect for storing essentials
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Super-King Bedrooms - Provides 70cm of sleeping space per person as well as additional legroom perfect for taller campers or anyone using camp beds
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened bedrooms for a great comfortable night's sleep
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plenty of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll away
- Diamond Pro - High-quality windows which provide clearer views and increased durability
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Smart Pack Roller Bag - Full front of the roller bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- Webbing Storm Anchors - Secure guying of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Front Zip Addition Compatible - The front of the tent has a built-in zip to house optional front zipped additions to expand your tent's living space
- Roll Away Internal Door - Internal front door can be fully rolled to the side to provide a spacious larger living area
- Flat Entry - An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent living area without needing to step over the entrance
- Fully zipped front awning - The optional awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
|Product Tags||Attwoolls Exclusive|
|Tent Size||6 man tent|