Vango Velan Boot - Women
- Protex® full bootie membrane
- Vango FlexBeam Chassis
- Vango FootSpy Insole
- Vango RockRubber
- Traction System
- Lightweight and durable
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The lightweight Velan boot from Vango has a Protex® waterproof and breathable membrane. It is light, tough and comfortable and the cushioned midsole helps to ensure your knees don’t take all the pounding and your feet feel less fatigued at the end of the day. Duke of Edinburgh recommended.
- Protex® full bootie membrane - Ensures your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Vango FlexBeam Chassis - A calibrated chassis designed and adapted for each size of boot ensuring that every wearer will receive the support they require for their adventure.
- Vango FootSpy Insole - Specially designed insole used to assess where your foot is in relation to the boot. Just use the red line as a guide.
- RockRubber - Extremely durable rubber compound offering toe protection, matte finish and tactile feel.
- Traction System - advanced traction outsole system designed from the perfect compound for grip and durability. Strategically placed tread pattern facilitates self cleaning and a more-secure walk.
- Upper: fabric, suede and achilles heel lock
- Lining: Open cell polyester
- Insole: Vango FootSpy insole
- Midsole: Cushioned PU
- Outsole: Rock rubber
- Weight: 360g (size 38 half pair)