Vango Tahiti II Air 850XL Airbeam Tent 2021 Package Deal
- Pitching time: 14 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Exclusive Polyester (102g fabric) with ColourLock
- Vango Super Size Airbeams & Villa Construction
- SkyTrack II lantern hanging points and inner pockets
- Dark Midnight Bedrooms for a better nights sleep
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
Tent Package Includes
- Official Carpet
The Vango Tahiti Air 850XL was one of the most sought-after tents for the 2019 season and further improvements have been made for 2020. Vango have changed the colour into their smart looking Cloud Grey colour and more importantly darkened the bedroom section to ensure you get a better night’s sleep. The Tahiti is a head turner because it can accommodate up to 8 people without taking up any extra living area, although an extra bedroom can be purchased to make it a 10 berth. Not only is there tons of room inside the tent, but if required you can now add additional awnings and canopies to increase sheltered space ready for when the weather turns.
Vango have made the Air Beams more upright and arched which gives superior internal space for the same sized footprint, this means you can truly maximize the space inside the tent and get all of the furniture closer to the walls. Everything about this tent is versatile, from the Multi-flex door system to the mesh side doors which means that you can really make this tent your own.
Vango have really upped their game for the 2020 season with the new Super-King Bedroom which now offers extra width and depth plus the new Midnight fabric enables you to get a longer night’s sleep and not wake up at the crack of dawn. Zip dividers between all of the bedroom sections make each pod feel likes its own but at the same time can be opened up to utilize the space as required.
The Vango Tahiti Tent is designed to last thanks to the new Sentinel Exclusive fabric, which has now been embedded with ColourLock to elongate the life of the colour and fabric of the tent. It has a great 5,000mm HH and a UPF50+ rating insuring that you get protection from the elements whatever the weather.
Why not come and see the tent for yourself?
- Pack Size: L82.0 x H56.0 x W58.0cm
- Weight: 50.2kg
- Pitching time: 14min
- Capacity: 8 Person Tent
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Built on Side Bedroom - An additional sleeping pod is pre-attached to keep your living space free while accommodating an extra guest
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Sentinel Exclusive Fabric - Designed for dedicated campers who embark on several trips a year, often for extended breaks. The blend of fibers ensures longevity against any wear and tear, whilst our new ColourLok technology enhances resistance to UV fading. Sentinel Pro is extremely waterproof (5,000mm HH rating) and will perform in all weather conditions.
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Conservatory Covered Entrance - With large bay windows and a rain safe door it is the perfect place to socialise or dine no matter the weather
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Multi-flex Front Doors - Allows you to have varying levels of opening, perfect for any weather
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system that allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Multiple Cable Entry Points - Three cleverly positioned cable entry points allow you to neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to keep your camping appliances powered
- Living Area Pelmet Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets perfect for storing essentials
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Super-King Bedrooms - Provides 70cm of sleeping space per person as well as additional legroom perfect for taller campers or anyone using camp beds
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plenty of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll away
- Diamond Pro - High-quality windows which provide clearer views and increased durability
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Smart Pack Roller Bag - Full front of the roller bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- Webbing Storm Anchors - Secure guying of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Fully zipped front awning - The optional awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
|Tent Size||8+ man tent|