Vango Tahiti 600XL Airbeam Tent 2019
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Durable Polyester (102g fabric) with ColourLock
- Vango Super Size Airbeams & Villa Construction
- SkyTrack II lantern hanging points and inner pockets
- Fully Sewn-in Oxford Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
Brand new for the 2019 season and already the Tahiti is turning heads, space is certainly one thing that this tent doesn’t lack. The Vango Tahiti comes in two different sizes and the only difference is an additional 2 berth inner bedroom fixed onto the living area which gives you the ability to have four separate bedrooms without compromising your living or awning space. There is the option to buy an additional inner bedroom for the living area which gives you the capacity to accommodate 2 more people on both models.
Vango have made the Air Beams more upright and arched which gives superior internal space for the same sized footprint, this really does set it in a category above the previous stereotype. Everything about this tent is versatile, from the Multi-flex door system to the mesh side doors which means that you can really make this tent your own.
Vango have really upped their game for the 2019 season with the new Super-King Bedroom which now offers extra width and depth plus the darker tint to the bedroom should enable you to get a longer night’s sleep.
The Vango Tahiti Tent is designed to last thanks to the new Sentinel Exclusive fabric, which has now been embedded with ColourLock to elongate the life of the colour and fabric of the tent.
Why not come and see the tent for yourself?
- Pack Size: L80.0 x H54.0 x W54.0cm
- Weight: 48.8kg
- Pitching time: 12min
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Sentinel Exclusive - The newly developed Sentinel Exclusive fabric is one of the strongest and most durable fabrics in our collection. Testing at more than double the strength of standard flysheet fabric, highly waterproof with a 5,000mm HH rating, and with our new ColourLok technology the performance is second to none.
- Conservatory Covered Entrance - With large bay windows and a rain safe door it is the perfect place to socialise or dine no matter the weather
- Built in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Multi-flex Front Doors - Allows you to have varying levels of opening, perfect for any weather
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Living Area Pelmet Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets perfect for storing essentials
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Multiple Cable Entry Points - Three cleverly positioned cable entry points allow you to neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to keep your camping appliances powered
- Deep Sleep Bedrooms - Help block out early morning light due to the darker inner tent so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Super-King Bedrooms - Provides 70cm of sleeping space per person as well as additional leg room perfect for taller campers or anyone using camp beds
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plenty of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Additional Inner - Easily allows you to add a sleeping space for 2 or an enclosed storage area
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fits to the flysheet with no gaps and simply rolls down into a pocket when not required
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Full Webbing Storm Anchors - Secure guying of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
|Tent Size||6 man tent|