Vango Stargrove II Air 450 Airbeam Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 8 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Durable Polyester (62g fabric)
- Vango's Pre-angled Airbeams
- AirZone Mesh Panels
- Dark Nightfall Bedrooms
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
In our opinion, the Vango Stargrove II Air Tent is the perfect tent for the first-time camper. It is inflatable which makes it incredibly easy to pitch as can be seen in our ‘Attwoolls Pitching Videos’. Vango has manufactured a tent which is incredibly good value without any compromise on quality, you still have all of the main features built into the tent such as cable entry points, airspeed valves and mesh windows internally and low-level panels externally.
For the 2020 season, there is now a new size (450) which is the perfect tent for couples or small families as the proportion size for the sleeping, living and awning area is just spot on. The best selling 600XL size still knocks the socks off similar tents from other manufactures for space, size, and more importantly value for money. The new darker Nightfall bedrooms will also make sure you have a longer and better night's sleep as you won’t be waking up when the sun does.
The Airbeams are pre-angled to maximize internal room inside the tent and can be pumped up in seconds, a manual pump is supplied as well a range of decent pegs. The tent is separated into three main areas; a sleeping area which can accommodate up to six people (four people for the 450) and there is a divider to allow privacy, the main living area is spacious enough which means on a rainy day you have enough room to feel comfortable and the front awning offers a great area to cook or leave your muddy shoes and boots before entering the lovely, clean living area. The front awning door can be arranged into three positions (fully open, semi-open or closed) which means that you can use the area to suit your needs. The side door has the option to be used as a canopy by buying some king poles.
The Vango Stargrove II Air 450 & 600XL really are exceptional value for money.
- Pack Size: L80.0 x H43.0 x W43.0cm
- Weight: 19.6kg
- Pitching time: 8min
- Capacity: 4 Person Tent
- Airbeam Technology - Easy to pitch
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Reduces early morning light
- Drop Down Doors - Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Queen Bedrooms - 60cm sleeping area per person, providing plenty of room to sleep
- Bedroom Pockets - Keep all your essentials neatly stored away
- Toggled Curtains - Allows you to get privacy when required
- Extended Living Area - Plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Sentinel Active Fabric - Durable, Lightweight & 3,000HH
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent
- Built-in Front Extension - Provides extra covered space, perfect for socialising
- AirZone Panel - Increases airflow into the living space
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve.
- High Visibility Guylines - Guylines are easily visible to avoid a trip hazard
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents
|Tent Size||4 man tent|
This product is supplied with a manual air pump as standard.
The main difference between these models is the colour of the roof. On the 2021 model the roof is a lighter grey colour, while the updated model's roof uses the same material as the main body of the tent.