Vango Skye Air 500 Airbeam Tent 2019
- Pitching time: 6 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Durable Polyester (62g fabric)
- Vango's Strong Airbeams
- Diamond Clear Windows
- Full Linked-in Oxford Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Vango Skye Air is the smallest Airbeam tent that Vango make, it is incredibly quick and easy to put up on your own as it only takes a mere 5 minutes to do so, as seen in our ‘Attwoolls Pitching & Packing Videos’. The tent is available in two sizes, 400 and 500 with the larger tent being the most popular as it is the only one which you can stand up in.
Everything you need is supplied with the tent such as a manual pump and pegs. The tent has a linked-in groundsheet which offers the flexibility of removing it but still feels like a sewn-in groundsheet thanks to an overlap, the inner bedroom is very generous and has the room for you to stand up to get changed (500 model only). The Skye Air has two PVC windows which allows plenty of light in but also has curtains to give privacy when needed.
- Pack Size: L75.0 x H33.0 x W33.0cm
- Weight: 12.6kg
- Pitching time: 6min
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Linked-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet easily links to the tent to keep the weather and bugs out yet can be rolled away if required
- Drop Down Doors - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Lights-out Inner - Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Bedroom Pockets - Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- High Visibility Guylines - Guylines are easily visible to avoid a trip hazard
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
|Tent Size||5 man tent|