The Vango Orava 600XL is an extremely spacious tent with a 5 fibreglass pole tunnel structure with a fully flexible built in front extension. It has proven to be massively popular during its first year in 2015. The flexible enclosed front extension allows you to create either an outdoor space or an indoor sanctuary, depending on the British weather. The inner living area is double sectioned, allowing for greater versatility in use. A groundsheet for the awning area is supplied with the compatible Orava Footprint. This tent is ideal for larger families, or those seeking extra room, that like traditional poled tents and want heaps of space for all the luggage you bring.
We are selling this as a package, which includes the tent, footprint and universal carpet (270x430cm) - everything you could need for a family holiday!
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE FACT THAT THIS IS A FREIGHT ITEM, FREE SHIPPING ONLY APPLIES TO MAINLAND UK
- Pack Size: L70.0 x H39.0 x W44.0cm
- Weight: 31.9kg
- Pitching time: 20min
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Tent Range: Family
Have a look at our pitching video of the Vango Orava 600XL Tent, filmed by Mike.
Here is our video review of the Vango Orava 600XL, filmed by Mike.
- Flysheet : Protex® 70D 4,000mm HH Polyester - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Groundsheet : 10,000mm HH Waterproof PE - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers. Fully sewn in - attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use togg;e down curtains for varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
- Cable Entry and Tidies - zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom area to attach your light(s).Part Mesh Inner Door - increases ventilation in the tent while keeping bugs out
- Lights Out Inner Tent - the darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light. Patented Vango TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Flysheet Door - the main fornt door as a Mesh Door which allows ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside
- High Visibility Guylines - easy to see even in low light conditions.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - strong, light and reliable
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Covered Entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area.
- ISO Standard Sized Bedrooms (60cm PP) - spacious bedroom.
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Pre-angled Poles - add internal space which braces against side winds
- Toggled Inner Divider - flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - simple and quick to pitch and pack
- Living area pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials. Low & High Ventilation - high and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing the effects of condensation.
- PE Bathtub Groundsheet In Bedrooms - provides a robust, hardwearing and waterproof bathtub style base
- High Visibility Guylines with Guyline Tidies - attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching.
- Double living area - lots of space for those longer trips away