Vango Orava 600XL Package Tent 2017
- Pitching time: 20 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Vango Protex® 70 Polyester 4000HH fabric
- Colour co-ordinated poles
- Lights-out inner tent
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Vango Orava 600XL is an extremely spacious tent with a 5 fibreglass pole tunnel structure with a fully flexible built in front extension. It has proven to be massively popular during its first year in 2015. The flexible enclosed front extension allows you to create either an outdoor space or an indoor sanctuary, depending on the British weather. The inner living area is double sectioned, allowing for greater versatility in use. A groundsheet for the awning area is supplied with the compatible Orava Footprint. This tent is ideal for larger families, or those seeking extra room, that like traditional poled tents and want heaps of space for all the luggage you bring.
We are selling this as a package, which includes the tent, footprint and universal carpet (270x430cm) - everything you could need for a family holiday!
- Pack Size: L70.0 x H39.0 x W44.0cm
- Weight: 31.9kg
- Pitching time: 20min
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Tent Range: Family
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Front awning built into the design of the tent offering extra covered living space
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
|Tent Size||6 man tent|