Vango Oakmere TC 600XL Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 20 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Sentinal Signature 212gm polycotton fabric
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles (colour coded)
- Airzone Panel for increased ventilation
- Fully Sewn-in groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Oakmere TC 600XL Tent is Vango’s first Polycotton poled tent for a number of years, the tent offers all of the advantages of a poled model but with a breathable TC fabric thus making it a more comfortable environment to camping in regardless of the weather or temperature. Lightweight but sturdy fibreglass poles keep the pack weight down as well as the size; the whole tent weighs just over 30kg.
Throughout the tent, there are three main zones. A generous awning area gives you plenty of space to cook or sit in the evening, the front door can be positioned in different scenarios depending on the weather. A sizeable living space allows you to have room around a table and chairs and finally the bedroom section has a divider which can easily be moved to space the bedrooms how you like them. Bedrooms incorporate Vango’s Midnight Inner Fabric helping you to get a better night’s sleep.
Vango have manufactured a Polycotton tent which is incredibly good value without any compromise on quality. You still have all of the main internal features built into the tent such as cable entry points, lantern hanging points and mesh windows. The side door has the option to be used as a canopy by buying some king poles and has a drop-down door to alleviate any trip hazards in and out of the tent.
This is really is the perfect tent to take away in the UK or to mainland Europe.
- Pack Size: L75.0 x H42.0 x W40.0cm
- Weight: 32.1kg
- Pitching time: 20min
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Fibreglass Poles for strength & small pack size
- Midnight Bedrooms - Reduces early morning light
- Updated Diamond Clear Windows
- Double Section Living Area - Plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Drop Down Doors - Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Queen-sized Bedrooms - 60cm sleeping area per person, providing plenty of room to sleep
- Clear Access Bedroom - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom
- King Pole Side Door - Create a shelter entrance by buying extra poles
- Toggled Curtains - Allows privacy when needed
- Built-in Front Extension - Provides extra covered space, perfect for socialising
- AirZone Panel - Increases airflow into the living space
|Tent Size||6 man tent|