Vango Florence 420 All Season Awning 2020
- Pitching time: 11 mins
- 3 Year Warranty (when registered)
- Tencate Residential Fabric designed for Seasonal use
- Pre-angled Supersized AirBeams for more internal height
- Rain safe canopy above two front doors
- Free SkyLiner and manual pump is included
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Florence Awning is the ultimate caravan awning, it has an inflatable frame so it can be pitched in approx. 11 minutes but can be left up on a Seasonal Pitch. This is due to the amazing Tencate Residential fabric which is light in weight but will outlive other fabrics on the campsite and unlike other brands the Residential fabric is on the roof as well as the sides. One thing that this awning isn’t lacking is space, it has a decent width of 4.2m and a generous depth of 3.25m. As the side Supersized Beams are practically vertical it maximises the internal room and boasts unbelievable headroom, it is simply one of a kind.
Vango’s Florence model is breathable which means that in hotter weather it is a lot cooler on the inside, on the flip side of that during colder weather the internal temperate is noticeably warmer. The Tencate fabric is also Mildew Resistant, UV Resistant and has a protection of UPF 50+. We are also giving away a free SkyLiner with this model (worth £80).
All of the main side and front panels can be removed to reduce the weight, which will help to make it easier when feeding the awning into the rail, the modern design means that it can accompany any style of caravan. There are two brow poles over the front entrances to allow you to enter the awning without having the weather follow you.
Vango don’t do things by halves and this is true with the amount of optional extras that they have included with this awning, there are Rock Pegs, a Mallet, Manual Pump, Draught Skirt, Wheel Arch Covers, Bracer Beams, an Easy Pack Carry Bag, a Pair of Storm Straps and the new Draught Seal System (DSS), the only thing you may wish to purchase is a carpet, lighting or additional mesh panels.
Why not check out our Review video on the awning, as it goes into even more detail about every feature found on this awning.
- Pack Size: L78.0 x H49.0 x W50.0cm
- Awning Type: Caravan
- Weight: 37.75kg
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Pre-Angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve and provides effective bracing against winds
- Sentinel TenCate Residential - Unique development made from polyester and PVA fibres, with moisture regulating properties to reduce condensation. The microporous acrylic coating makes the fabric waterproof, weather-resistant and durable, ideal for caravan awnings used for extended use or residential pitching.
- Residential Awning - Designed and developed for long term use
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Draught Seal System - Creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles in your awning, which may have potentially damaged your caravan
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- Reflective webbing straps - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Pro Windows - Thicker windows which provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Multi-privacy Zip Curtains - Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Vari Doors - Can be zipped fully or half open for added ventilation
- Removable Front Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation
- Removable Side Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation or for an optional annex
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Multi-Flex Door - Door can be zipped fully closed, halfway open, or fully open
- Mesh Side Door - Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
- Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of kador strips to aid when threading the awning through your rail
- Heavy Duty Zips and Waterproof Covers - Enhances waterproofness and child safety
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around the base of the awning for easy cleaning
- AirAwning® Caravan Awnings included with - Foam draught excluder pads, storm straps, bracer beams, PVC draught skirt, wheel arch covers x2, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag and easy pack carry bag
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- SkyLiners included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather