Vango Faros Low Awning 2019
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- 3 Year Warranty (when registered)
- Vango Sentinel Active 62g/m2 Fabric
- Full Clip-in Groundsheet
- Covered Front Entrance with Mesh Door
- Fibreglass poles, guy ropes and pegs are included
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Vango Faros is one of the first poled drive-away awnings that Vango have made but they seem to have hit the nail on the head with this compact yet functional free-standing awning. Unlike other poled awnings the Faros has a door on the connection fabric, this means that you enter the vehicle without going through the awning itself. With two sizes to choose from, it really doesn’t matter what vehicle you have, the main body remains the same but the attachment tunnel will fit a Low (180-210cm) or Tall (245-290cm) camper.
This poled awning benefits from a clip-in groundsheet which gives you the versatility of making it enclosed if you prefer, once on the campsite. The Vango Faros can be pitched by one person if necessary as seen by our Attwoolls Pitching Videos. The awning uses space saving fibreglass poles to keep it compact when packed away, meaning that it can be stored easily for transit, these poles are pre-angled so that you can make the most of the footprint of the awning.
The Faros is amazing value for money and is spacious without being too big.
- Pack Size: 75 x 26 x 26cm
- Weight: 9.2kg
- Estimated pitching time: 10min
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates a strong, yet light and reliable structure
- Linked-in Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- King pole doors - Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Wide Mouth Bag with Compression Straps - Allows your awning to be packed away and carried to and from the campsite easily
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Experience Poled Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel pegs with carry bag and carry bag with compression straps