Vango Diablo II Air 850XL Airbeam Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Durable Polyester (68gm fabric) with ColourLock
- Inflatable AirBeam® Poles for stability
- SkyTrack II lantern hanging points and inner pockets
- Midnight Bedrooms for a great nights sleep
Stock Approx Due: Decemeber 2021
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Vango Diablo is back!
Vango’s Diablo Air 850XL is an iconic tent that offers a different bedroom layout. Each bedroom has its own pod giving maximum privacy and space to each sleeper, a communal living area is spacious with a ridiculous amount of height to make the tent feel roomy. Vango has used the Sentinel Dura Fabric to make it pack smaller but still last as long, this makes it easier to get into the car without playing Tetris.
The joys of the Inflatable version of the Diablo is that one person can pitch the whole tent in under 15 minutes which certainly can’t be said for a poled version! Why not see our own Attwoolls Pitching & Packing Videos showing how quick, easy and simple it really is to put up? There are three main zones to the tent, the sleeping area can be separated into four bedrooms, the living area gives you great space and the enclosed awning has good depth and can be opened up to be flexible regardless of what the weather is doing.
The Diablo Air has all of the main features that you have come to know and love from Vango, such as their unique SkyTrack System (giving a hanging point anywhere in the tent), multiple cable entry points (to have electric inside the tent without having to leave a door open), mesh doors & windows (allows good circulation of air throughout the tent to help fight condensation). The bedrooms have been made considerably darker for the 2020 season which means you shouldn’t wake up so early in the mornings as well as get that lay in we all want.
If you need more space you can always clip back the bedrooms or remove one altogether, as you can really make the tent your own.
- Pack Size: L80.0 x H55.0 x W46.0cm
- Weight: 39.3kg
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Capacity: 8 Person Tent
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double-sized airbed or double sleep mat
- SkyTrack® II System - Attachment system which can be used to attach lighting, tidy cables or even hang additional storage units
- Secondary mesh doors on main flysheet door - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Toggled inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Bedroom low-level vents - low-level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms.
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Toggled privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, can be positioned in two places.
- Midnight Bedrooms - Darkened bedroom for a great nights sleep
- Inflatable AirBeam structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes.
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango Sentinal Dura Fabric 4000HH - highly waterproof, durable and lightweight
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - provides a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Fully zipped front awning - Gives a flexible sheltered area at the front of the tent
- Double zip door - allows the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Low and high ventilation - Helps flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- High visibility guylines with tidies - guylines are bright and easy to see in low light conditions
- AirZone Panel - Increases airflow into the living space
- Oversized bag - Makes it easier to pack the tent away
|Tent Size||8+ man tent|