Vango Azura II Air 600XL Airbeam Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Durable Polyester (68gm fabric) with ColourLock
- Vango Standard Airbeams & Villa Construction
- SkyTrack II lantern hanging points and inner pockets
- New Dark Midnight Bedrooms
Stock Approx Due: August 2021
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Vango Azura II 600XL tent has been updated for the 2020 season and it still offers excellent internal space for a modest footprint size and ideal as a comfortably spacious 4/5 person tent. It has three main zones, a generous sleeping area offers comfortable accommodation and the spacious living area is ideal for a table and chairs to spend the evening socialising, eating or playing games, the built on front awning can be used as a wet/dry area for muddy shoes or even used as a sheltered cooking area, providing the front door is left open.
Vango have introduced their own Villa Construction designed Airbeams to give you extra height and space throughout the tent. The Azura 600XL has all of the main features that you have come to know and love from Vango, such as their unique SkyTrack System (giving a hanging point anywhere in the tent), multiple cable entry points (to have electric inside the tent without having to leave a door open), mesh doors & windows (allows good circulation of air throughout the tent to help fight condensation).
Vango have used their special ‘Sentinel Dura’ fabric which ensures a good life span which has now been embedded with ColourLock to elongate the life of the colour and fabric of the tent. A new Midnight Bedroom fabric has been used in the sleeping area to create a more comfortable environment to catch some rest in and due to the darker inner you should hopefully not wake up when the sun does.
There isn’t another tent on the market that offer the same space, durability, and simplicity of the Azura for the same price.
- Pack Size: L75.0 x H50.0 x W48.0cm
- Weight: 27.75kg
- Pitching time: 10min
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Sentinel Dura - Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet - Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Covered Side Door - A sheltered entrance to your tent which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Mesh Door - Increases the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Midnight Bedrooms - Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Queen Bedrooms - 60cm sleeping area per person providing plenty if room to sleep
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone - Our unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. Includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Multi-flex Front Doors - Allows you to have varying levels of opening, perfect for any weather
|Tent Size||6 man tent|