Vango Anantara 600XL Airbeam Tent Package Deal 2019
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Double Rip-Stop Polyester (106g fabric) with ColourLock
- Vango Super Size Airbeams & Villa Construction
- SkyTrack II lantern hanging points and inner pockets
- Fully Sewn-in Oxford Groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
Package Deal Includes
- 1 x Vango Anantara 600XL Tent
- 1 x Footprint
- 1 x Carpet
If you are looking for the 'Rolls Royce’ of polyester tents, then look no further. The Vango Anantara 600XL offers unbelievable space in the bedrooms, living and awning areas due to Vango’s new upright Villa Construction Airbeams which give better internal room even in the corners. Not only does the Anantara 600XL use Vango’s Sentinel Signature fabric but they have now embedded it with ColourLock which means that the colour and fabric is designed to last longer than other manufacturers tents. (There is a PolyCotton version of this tent available)
The Anantara has a modern design with unique features such as Vango’s own Mutli-flex door system which allows maximum verticality for the front door of the tent. The tent also has multiple mesh doors which give good circulation without allowing bugs to come in. Nothing about this tent is old fashioned and this is very apparent when it comes to the bedroom compartments, Vango have made the bedrooms considerably longer, wider and darker to ensure you have a good night’s rest.
A dividing door between the living and the awning area can be completely zipped back to create one big open space, alternatively the wall can be left in place to make use of the lovely big mesh window and put an additional bedroom in place. Vango’s signature features such as SkyTrack, SuperSized beams, zip-up curtains, zip-dividers are highlighted throughout this tent making it unlike any other on the market.
An additional zip on the front allows you to add an awning to make the tent bigger if you wish, not an issue when it only takes 12 minutes to pitch the tent in the first place.! The new ‘Smart Pack Roller Bag’ helps to get the tent packed away with complete ease.
Why not check out our own Attwoolls Pitching & Packing Videos on this tent!
- Pack Size: L82.0 x H53.0 x W54.0cm
- Weight: 50.0kg
- Pitching time: 12min
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Sentinel Pro - Vango Sentinel Pro fabric is designed for dedicated campers who embark on several trips a year, often for extended breaks. The blend of fibers and the double ripstop construction ensures longevity against any wear and tear, whilst our new ColourLok technology enhances resistance to UV fading. Sentinel Pro is extremely waterproof (6,000mm HH rating) and will perform in all weather conditions.
- Built in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Conservatory Covered Entrance - With large bay windows and a rain safe door it is the perfect place to socialise or dine no matter the weather
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Multi-flex Front Doors - Allows you to have varying levels of opening, perfect for any weather
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Multiple Cable Entry Points - Three cleverly positioned cable entry points allow you to neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to keep your camping appliances powered
- Living Area Pelmet Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets perfect for storing essentials
- High Cable Entry - Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Super-King Bedrooms - Provides 70cm of sleeping space per person as well as additional leg room perfect for taller campers or anyone using camp beds
- Double Section Living Area - You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- SkyLight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent increase the amount of light during the day and are perfect for star gazing at night
- Diamond Pro - High quality windows which provide clearer views and increased durability
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Smart Pack Roller Bag - Full front of the roller bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- Webbing Storm Anchors - Secure guying of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Fully zipped front awning - The optional awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- TBS® II - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
|Tent Size||6 man tent|