Vango Alton Air 400 Airbeam Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 8 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Sentinal Active 62gm polyester fabric, 3000mm HH
- Inflatable AirBeam® Poles for stability
- Low-Level Window Ventilation Panels
- Dark Nightfall Bedrooms
Stock Approx Due: December 2021
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
New for 2021, the Vango Alton Air 400 is a tent that gives plenty of space to stand up in without being too big, it has a compact size with an open canopy on the front to provide protection from the wind and rain, this offers the perfect cooking area for when the weather turns. The Alton is made from Vango’s 3,000mm HH Sentinel Active fabric to provide an inflatable tent with a small pack size but easy to erect by one person.
Vango has manufactured a tent which is incredibly good value without any compromise on quality, you still have all of the main features built into the tent such as cable entry points, airspeed valves, and mesh front door. The side door has the option to be used as a canopy by buying some king poles and has a drop-down door to alleviate any trip hazards in and out of the tent.
The Alton Air has Vango’s new Nightfall bedroom to ensure a good night's sleep is had and reduces early morning light. Overall, the tent is most likely to be really popular for the 2020 season.
- Pack Size: 70 x 36 x 32cm
- Weight: 15.5kg
- Estimated pitching time: 8 min
- Airbeam Technology - Easy to pitch
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Reduces early morning light
- Drop Down Doors - Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Queen Bedrooms - 60cm sleeping area per person, providing plenty of room to sleep
- Bedroom Pockets - Keep all your essentials neatly stored away
- Toggled Curtains - Allows you to get privacy when required
- Sentinel Active Fabric - Durable, Lightweight & 3,000HH
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent
- Built-in Front Extension - Provides extra covered space, perfect for socialising
- Low-Level Mesh Panel - Increases airflow into the living space
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve.
- High Visibility Guylines - Guylines are easily visible to avoid a trip hazard
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents
|Tent Size||4 man tent|