Rossignol Pursuit 600 Cam Konect Skis 18-19

  • Improved power transfer
  • Increased edge grip
  • Reactive transversal flex
  • Oversized sidecut
  • Prop tech technology
  • Power turn rocker
Read More

Congrats! Product qualifies for FREE UK delivery*

In Store Only

Product Information

The Pursuit range from Rossignol is packed with technology and expertise. All Pursuit skis feature the latest race innovations, approved by top athletes. The only difference between the various models is the construction and power.

Prop Tech Technology – The Propeller technology has been redefined and enhanced for the Pursuit collection. This technology creates a highly intuitive ski boasting greater grip and accuracy. The top layer has been cut to transversally release the ski flex. The new cut design combined with the reinforcements on the ski maximises power transfer and ramps up performance for even greater pleasure.

The Oversize sidecuts combine the highly shaped sidecuts of carving skis with current underfoot widths. The width at the tip and tail delivers effective grip as well as power and precision. The underfoot width gives increased control and better hold in turns. Oversize sidecuts offer manoeuvrability, power and control.

Power Turn Rocker – This ski is cambered over 90% of its length, delivering power, superior snow feel and excellent grip on the piste. The remaining 10% features a tip rocker for easier turn initiation and control. 

The PURSUIT 600 CAM is designed for advanced and expert skiers looking for a powerful piste ski that guarantees thrills to remember!  

Tech Spec

More Information
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Rossignol Pursuit 600 Cam Konect Skis 18-19
Your Rating