Outwell Lakeville 7SA Tent 2020
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Outtex® 6000HH Pro (100% polyester) fabric
- Multi-point Rigid Air Tube System frame with roof Bracers
- Tinted windows, & darkened bedrooms (with zip dividers)
- Fully sewn-in oxford groundsheet & HookTrack System
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Outwell Lakeville 7SA Air Tent is based on the much loved Vermont 7SA Tent. For the 2020 season, however, it has some better features than its predecessor and offers loads of living space throughout the tent! Outwell have introduced their new Superior Air range which takes over from their Smart Air System. You can now inflatable each beam individually but still, have the additional roof bracers to give you that stability the Smart Air gave you. This helps to make it is a lot easier to pack away as the air doesn't get trapped anywhere in the tent (as seen in our Attwooll’s Pitching Videos).
This three-zone tunnel tent gives you the maximum amount of room for sleeping, dining, and cooking. All three internal sections can be opened up to create a single space making the tent more versatile and accommodates for all your needs. A two panelled awning door gives the option of having either the main door shut, half-open or completely rolled away. Behind this sits a mesh door which can be used to give the tent added ventilation without worrying about insects flying in. There are multiple other vents situated throughout the tent, like the one in the bedroom area, below all of the side windows and in the living room.
The internal height of the Lakeville is immense regardless of how tall you are. This is because of Outwell’s Gothic Arch style air tubes and well-designed floor space which makes the tent feel bigger than it is. Throughout the tent, there are beautifully large tinted windows which allow plenty of light to flood in. Giving an element of privacy curtains are in place in every window to take that privacy to the next level and keep the sunlight from waking you up.
This tent has certain features that you don't see in other brands tents, such as Outwells new HookTrack System allows you to create a hanging point anywhere along the beam because the Hook simply clips on- it has never been easier to hang a light or a storage unit. There is also Outwell's new quick & 'quiet bedroom' which gives you easy access to the sleeping compartment without making a noise.
In short, the Outwell Airville is an inflatable tent that oozes charm and class, while offering plenty of space and functionality. You really will be the envy of your fellow campers with this tent.
- Vertical front wall with awning for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- Deeper Bedroom Section (230cm)
- HookTrack System allows you to create a hanging point anywhere on the beam
- Storm Straps front & back for more stability
- Roof Bracer Beams supplied to help with pitching and strength
- Zip dividers in the bedroom compartment
- Gothic Arched air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Darkened Premier Bedrooms
- Quick & Quiet Bedroom Door allows you to open the door without any noise and it shuts behind you
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double Zips allow the front door to be opened, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Cable entry points to allow the electric hook to be in the tent without leaving a door open
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Type of tent: Three-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 7
- Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 Pro (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% pongee polyester
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room & 1 front awning section
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance.
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size: 107 x 49 x 49cm
- Weight: 44.0kg
|Tent Size||7 man tent|