Outwell Knightdale 7PA Tent 2020
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Outtex® 4000HH (100% polyester) fabric
- Multi-point Rigid Air Tube System frame
- Tinted windows & darkened bedrooms (with zip dividers)
- Fully sewn-in oxford groundsheet & HookTrack System
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
Brand new for 2020, the Knightdale 7PA is ideal for extended families or families with older children. This tent incorporates all of the space and key features as other similar models but without the price tag. The additional porch bedroom can be removed to maximize space in the awning area. Throughout the tent, there are still all of the favourite features such as cable entry points, hanging points for lanterns, darkened bedrooms, tinted windows and even zipped bedroom dividers.
There are three main zones to the tent. The large awning area gives you plenty of space to cook or dine, the living space is perfect for a table and chairs to play cards after your meal or on a wet day and the darkened sleeping area offers a generous amount of room to get a good night’s rest. Both the awning door and the living room door can be un-zipped and toggled back to make a flexible and generously sized open space.
This tent also has certain features that you don't see in more expensive tents. Outwells new HookTrack System allows you to create a hanging point anywhere along the beam because the Hook simply clips on- it has never been easier to hang a light or a storage unit. The Knightdale also has zip dividers between the bedroom compartments to give you that next level of privacy from room to room.
Outwell have used their Rigid Air System for stability and ease when it comes to pitching (as seen in our Attwooll’s videos). Each beam is inflated individually with the pump supplied. The tent has beautifully large tinted windows which allow plenty of light into the tent but there are also curtains on each window to give you privacy when you want it.
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- HookTrack System allows you to create a hanging point anywhere on the beam
- Zip dividers in the bedroom compartment
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Darkened Premier Bedrooms
- Quick & Quiet Bedroom Door allows you to open the door without any noise and it shuts behind you
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double Zips allow the front door to be opened, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Cable entry points to allow the electric hook to be in the tent without leaving a door open
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Type of tent: Three-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 7
- Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% pongee polyester
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room & 1 front awning section
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance.
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size: 103 x 45 x 45cm
- Weight: 31.5kg
|Tent Size||7 man tent|