Outwell Belleville 7SA Tent 2019
- Pitching time: 13 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Outtex® 6000HH (100% polyester) fabric
- Single/Multi point Smart Air Tube System frame
- Tinted windows & darkened bedrooms
- Fully sewn-in oxford groundsheet
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Outwell Belleville Air Tent is the new Vermont 7SA but in our opinion better looking and better value. The Belleville comes in a 5 or 7 berth which means you can make the most of Outwell’s Smart Air Technology however big your family or camping group. Outwell have really updated the Smart Air System so that it has multiple inflation/deflation valves which means that more than one person can pump it up but most importantly it is a lot easier to pack away, as seen in our Attwooll’s Pitching Videos. The Belleville also has a more durable isolation tap system which is still extremely easy to use.
This three-zone tunnel tent gives you the ultimate amount of room for sleeping, dining and cooking. All three sections can be opened up to create a single internal space which makes the tent much more versatile and accommodating to everyone’s needs. A two panelled awning door gives the option of having either the main door shut, half open or completely rolled away, a mesh door sits behind it and can be used to give the tent added ventilation without having the worry of insects flying in. There are multiple other vents situated throughout the tent, such as in the bedroom area, below all of the side windows and in the living room.
The internal height of the Belleville is immense regardless of how tall you are and this is because of Outwell’s Gothic Arch style air tubes, it also helps to create greater use of floor space which makes the tent feel bigger than it actually is. Throughout the tent there are beautifully large tinted windows which allow plenty of light to flood in while giving an element of privacy, curtains are in place in every window to take that privacy to the next level and keep the sunlight from waking you up.
In short the Outwell Belleville is an inflatable tent which oozes charm and class as well as offering plenty of space and functionality.
- One-Go Inflation Technology and isolation valves for fast pitching through one input valve
- Gothic style air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Darkened Ambassador Master Bedrooms with extended depth, full standing height and 360-degree Access System
- Two additional side doors with mesh panels behind for good ventilation and flexible access
- Double Zips allow full front awning opening with veranda setup privacy
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Type of tent: Four room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 7
- Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, intergrated awning
- Tubes: Smart Air System frame for best performance.
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Pitching way: Main Body first and then Awning
- Pack size: (Tent) 96 x 50 x 50cm, (Tent Front) 82 x 36 x 36cm
- Weight: (Tent) 30.1kg, (Tent Front) 11.7kg
|Tent Size||7 man tent|