Outwell Avondale 5PA Tent 2021
- Pitching time: 8 mins
- Flysheet and inners pitch together
- Outtex® 4000HH (100% polyester) fabric
- Multi-point Rigid Air Tube System frame
- Tinted windows & darkened bedrooms (with zip dividers)
- Fully sewn-in oxford groundsheet & HookTrack System
Visit our showroom to view our tents
Need advice? Talk to a camping expert
The Outwell Avondale 5PA was a real big hit in 2020 and it is back better than ever with a few updates. The Avondale is the perfect inflatable tent for a family new to camping, it has three zoned areas which offer plenty of space and incredible value. Outwell hasn’t compromised on quality but has managed to make sure the tent has all of the main features you need. This tent actually has certain features that you don't see in tents that are more expensive, such as Outwells new HookTrack System which allows you to create a hanging point anywhere along the beam and because the Hook simply clips on, it has never been easy to hang a light or a storage unit. The Avondale also has zip dividers between the bedroom compartments to give you that next level of privacy from room to room.
The Dark Premier Bedrooms are now even darker thanks to the new colour for 2021 and a darker material above the inner, a new Rear Ventilation System increased airflow and helps reduce condensation but can be covered to keep the bedroom nice and dark.
The Avondale uses Outwell’s Rigid Air System for ease of pitching and stability, you can happily erect this tent within 8/9 minutes, as seen in our Attwoolls Pitching Videos. There are two main bedrooms at the back of the tent that can accommodate up to 5 people but really it is more suitable as a comfy 3/4 berth.
A sizable canopy at the front of the tent gives the front door plenty of shelter from the wind and rain as well as offering an area for cooking. One thing this tent is not lacking is ventilation, multiple vents can be found below both side tinted windows, at the back of the sleeping area, in the door to the bedroom compartment and finally positioned behind the main roll away door.
Overall the Outwell Avondale 5PA feels spacious - thanks to the pre-angled air tubes, very versatile – due to the openness of the bedroom and front door, and practical – because of the easy pitching and unique features.
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Durable storm webbings
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts airflow from full open to zip sealed
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Large tinted windows reduce glare and ensure privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Lite Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Compressible carry bag for compact pack size
- Type of tent: Three-room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 5
- Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% pongee polyester
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance.
- Poles: Duratec Fibreglass 9.5mm
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size: 87 x 42 x 42cm
- Weight: 24.9kg
|Tent Size||5 man tent|